The Demon King and his troops travel to a demilitarized zone bordering the demon world and the human world for some intense physical training alongside their human counterparts. When one group mocks the other, Syalis is hell-bent on putting them in their place! While the Demon Castle recovers from boot camp, the princess saves the day…and wrecks it even more. Then, an integral member of the Demon Castle staff resigns and heads for home…with the rest of the demons and one human in hot pursuit!
- 157th Night: Rise and Shine! It's Summer Boot Camp!
- 158th Night: A Place Where Being Human or Demon Doesn't Matter
- 159th Night: Falling for My Fallen Pnda Angel
- 160th Night: I Want Her to Wake Up, and Then Again I Don't
- 161st Night: The World He Dreams Of
- 162nd Night: Please Seal the Deal ASAP
- 163rd Night: Soft and Fluffy Pinballs
- 164th Night: A Letter from Billy Goat Gruff
- 165th Night: Travel by Sleeper Choo Choo
- 166th Night: The We-Love-Grandpa Fan Club
- 167th Night: Don't Forget to Write
- 168th Night: Ha Ha! You Live in a Demon Cleric Castle!
- 169th Night: Prinncess Syalis Always Smells Nice