Follow

Skrulls

Team » Skrulls appears in 1703 issues.

"They called themselves Skrulls! But, by any name, they were a band of the most dangerous menaces Earth had ever faced! They are able to change their appearances at will!"

Skrull-Watch '08!

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By The_Martian

kuchiku says:

"Nobody says:
    "Dr. Doom is a skrull."
    how??"
    He has been out of the picture for sometime now. And just recently he is shown appear around the time the skrull invasion is really kicking off. He is suppost to appear in the Mighty Avengers after Spider-Woman brings dead Elektra to Stark and#SPOILERS#They show him scheme at the end of the last issue of Thor. He is definitly planning some skrully activity that is going to bring the Heroes to his doorstep.
    lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By lordraiden

kuchiku says:

"lordraiden says:
    "I think strange could potentially be a skrull! he's definately not what he use to be! and that whole magic "i've just done a spell and no one else is a skrull" is just too perfect of a cover! i'm sure there's at least one more if not more illuminati than blackbolt that got replaced! I honestly can't believe they'd kill off blackbolt, so I don't think he's dead, just held captive! but how do you hold someone like blackbolt captive for that amount of years?"
    i dont think so in the avengers he was stabed and killed by echo and didnt turn into a skrull but he was revived"

He was stabbed, not killed! which, IF he is a skrull, why he wouldn't revert!

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By The_Martian

G-Man says:

"Nobody says:
    "Dr. Doom is a skrull."
    Guess you didn't read the part where I asked for reasons rather than just random guesses."
    Read my last post, its not a random guess.
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By The_Martian

G-Man says:

"Nobody says:
    "kuchiku says:
    "Nobody says:
    "Dr. Doom is a skrull."
    how??"
    He has been out of the picture for sometime now. And just recently he is shown appear around the time the skrull invasion is really kicking off. He is suppost to appear in the Mighty Avengers after Spider-Woman brings dead Elektra to Stark and #SPOILERS# They show him scheme at the end of the last issue of Thor. He is definitly planning some skrully activity that is going to bring the Heroes to his doorstep. "
    Uhm, Dr. Doom's been in recent issues of Cap and Civil War. He had some "talks" with the Red Skull. So he's been around. @zeroedge: That's Jazinda.
    " />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/49000/48744/199795-jazinda_400.jpg" Hmm...I must of missed his most recent activity then. Last I heard he was trying to pick up Thor's hammer. I still think he maybe be a skrull. He has a very powerful postion.
    lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By lordraiden

Nobody says:

"Dr. Doom is a skrull."

I think it would be there downfall if the skrulls tried to replace doc doom!

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By The_Martian

What about Green Goblin? Villian returning to dead, who has only had Spider-Man on his mind suddenly gaining a postion of power over a government ran super group.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Andferne

I do not think Doom is a skrull. I think he is schemeing with Loki to help cover is a$$. He knows the war is brewing and wants some back-up that aint heros. IMO

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By Ms. Invisible

zero edge says:

"Anyone know who that Skrull that teamed up with She-Hulk is?"

You mean her name? Jazinta.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By zero edge

Well I was actually wondering if she ever appeared anywhere before She-Hulk.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Here's my amazingly great predictions:

Speedball/Penance is a skrull because the Penance stupidity is so far from Speedball you can get.

Wolverine is a skrull because his titles suck. He's been a skrull since the first skrull thing. They actually had two Wolverine skrulls.

Aunt May is a skrull. It was the real one that died in ASM #400 after all.

Storm or Black Panther or both is skrulls because i hate their marriage. The real Storm is de-powered after M-Day.

Xavin is a skrull.

Captain Marvel could be a skrull.

Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Hadrelius

I think Ironman and Storm.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Hadrelius

And Reed Richards

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By Mantid

Copy says:

"Well they don't have one on the New avengers team. Doctor strange got rid of that. He used a spell to see who is a skrull and who isn't. Non of them were. Spidy is definitely not a skrull because of his recent storyline."

But remember what Luke and his wife were saying, maybe Dr. Strange is a skrull and he did a different spell or something and didn't really do it.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#64  Edited By Methos

Has to be...

it makes too much sense not to be true...

M

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Funny how they said Wolfsbane, Warpath and X-23 had to quit their teams in order to be on the new X-Force, but Wolverine apparently still can be on X-Force, Uncanny, Astonishing and Avengers.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

#66  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

fesak says:

"Storm or Black Panther or both is skrulls because i hate their marriage. The real Storm is de-powered after M-Day."

Think he's onto something.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#67  Edited By Darkchild

Methos says:

"http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p171/methosivanhoe/gl%20sigs/Is_Wolverine_a_Skrull__by_AdamWithe.jpgHas to be...it makes too much sense not to be true...M"

thats too damn funny

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#68  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Pro.X is a Skrull.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#69  Edited By Darkchild

Gambler says:

""Iron Man is acting the most squirrelly of all," reveals Bendis. "Who's benefited the most? That's a reaction people have. Or, are we going to use the Skrulls to retcon ourselves out of a hole we dug? Absolutely not--this has all been planned. And the plan is not a retcon any way you look at it."Sounds like Bendis' is gonna retcon some sh!t.Civil War perhaps?"

part of me screams yes to the CW being retconned but the main part says BULLSH!T dont do it

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#70  Edited By The_Ghostshell

"Iron Man is acting the most squirrelly of all," reveals Bendis. "Who's benefited the most? That's a reaction people have. Or, are we going to use the Skrulls to retcon ourselves out of a hole we dug? Absolutely not--this has all been planned. And the plan is not a retcon any way you look at it."

Sounds like Bendis' is gonna retcon some sh!t.

Civil War perhaps?

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Maelstrom

This is me having wishful thinking, but for the Fantastic Four I could see Sue being a Skrull, if and only if, it's Lyja who takes after that spot. I know that she decided to have a normal life on Earth but if anything weird is going on which seems to have Skrull-like behavior whose a better candidate to figure it out than one of their own?

Perhaps in a way to infiltrate and find out what was happening she decided to "join" them and went with the team she knew the most, the Fantastic Four. Taking over Sue's spot wouldn't be too difficult, since she's already had somewhat of an emotional tie and a first-hand look at the family. It would be easy for her to imitate Sue, although I would gather it would be actual feelings instead of just an act. Given her love for Johnny after the whole club fiasco where Johnny was beating into a coma, you could see the worry, obviously, I doubt her love for Johnny has gone away. She's been close to the team to know how Reed and Ben are. She's gotten along with Franklin in the past. The only true new "relationship" she'd have to get used to is the one with Valeria.

But as much as I wish that were so, let's be realistic, Marvel won't give me us back Lyja, because she was full of too much awesome to be contained.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#72  Edited By gmanfromheck

I just re-read Mighty Avengers 6. Wonder Man is looking suspicious:

"You people are out of your minds"? Hmmmm...

I also think we can sorta safely say that Tony Stark is NOT a Skrull after the whole Ultron fiasco. Unless Pym and Richards are both Skrulls. They did a full diagnostic on his body after he was turned into a girl.

But what about Spider-Woman? She takes the Elektra-Skrull body away from the New Avengers and delivers it to Stark. Why? Think about her motives if she was or if she wasn't a Skrull. But more importantly, check out what she says when she arrives at Tony's:

Why would she call him "Mr. Stark"? They've known each other for some time and have been on the team together. But if she's a Skrull and he's not, why is she bringing the body...?

We could just keep going around in circles.

Actually not sure if "Simon's" quote can be seen. It's hanging off my screen. So here's a cropped version:

Post Edited:2008-01-03 13:55:20

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By zero edge

Or maybe, we're just reading into things too much now.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I still think this is fishy even though editors and them keep telling me Iron Man's not a Skrull.

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Deathshroud

Buckshot says:

"I still think this is fishy even though editors and them keep telling me Iron Man's not a Skrull.
    " />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/1000/a8c88a0055f636e4a163a5e3d16adab7/184482_400.jpg"

Wow what issue is that from ?

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By kuchiku

Buckshot says:

"I still think this is fishy even though editors and them keep telling me Iron Man's not a Skrull.
    " />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/1000/a8c88a0055f636e4a163a5e3d16adab7/184482_400.jpg"

hes so a skrull

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Deathshroud says:

"Buckshot says:

Wow what issue is that from ? "

One of the Illuminati issues.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By kuchiku

does any one think cap. britain might be a skrull??

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By kuchiku

Buckshot says:

"Why?"

he seemed to be acting a little strange during the x-men:die by the sword mini series

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Why?

Oceana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Oceana

Buckshot says:

" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/1000/a8c88a0055f636e4a163a5e3d16adab7/184482_400.jpg" That is weird statement to make.
    lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By lordraiden

Buckshot says:

"Deathshroud says:
    "Buckshot says:
    Wow" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/1000/a8c88a0055f636e4a163a5e3d16adab7/184482_400.jpg"
    Wow what issue is that from ? "
    One of the Illuminati issues."

it was issue #4 were the illuminati confront marvell jnr!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By lordraiden

So, how bout theries as to where and what is happening with the originals that the skrulls are replacing! are they dead? (highly unlikely, if people like blackbolt, ironman and the likes are skrulls and the realdeals are with the skrulls!) the other question is, this all started in issue #1 of the illuminati mini, which was dated back to the kree/skrull war, which was god knows how many years ago! so one would asume, that blackbolt has been a skrull since then!

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By fesak  Moderator

kuchiku says:

"Buckshot says:
    "Why?"

he seemed to be acting a little strange during the x-men:die by the sword mini series"

So did everyone else in that series.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Mr Mofo says:

"What was the point of Die By the Sword? Just seemed so...I don't know."

To power up Sage and put her on the Exiles.

Mr Mofo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Mr Mofo

What was the point of Die By the Sword? Just seemed so...I don't know.

I just hope when the Skrull imposters are revealed, it's something that has been taken into consideration. I don't want just random characters suddenly turn into a Skrull (unless it's a recent thing). A lot of the characters in Mighty Avengers could be ruled out since Bendis has re-introduced the thought bubbles. Reading what's on their minds kind of shows that they're not skrulls, including Ms. Marvel (which a lot of people think is a Skrull). But I don't want them to suddenly say that Cyclops or someone has been a Skrull and everything they've done in their own title has been "acting." I don't think the Skrulls are that smart and that good at being other people.

It is funny that this has come up again since the idea was done in Fantastic Four with Lyja and Alicia. Guess original ideas are hard to come by?

Mr Mofo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Mr Mofo

Hmmm...it took a five issue series for that?

Anyways, back on topic. I know everyone wants Stark to be a Skrull. I don't see that happening. Same with Cap. I can see maybe Echo. Clint? He'd be an easy target. I'll accept that he returned from the dead thanks to Wanda. But between New Avengers 26(?) where he confronts her and the time he turns up at Doc Strange's place, he could have been nabbed and replaced.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By speedlgt

dude I say

stark, reed & pym are all skrulls. really the CW was tear to the whole superhero world so the skrulls get the most out of it! Really anyhero on starks side during the civil war could be a skrull I mean in what heros mind could the reg. act be a good idea?

I hope stark is not a skrull because I hate him and want no glorious return for him to be a good guy. Bucky should kill him

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By lordraiden

The Speedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By The Speedster

lordraiden says:

""

Why would galactus protect them?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By lordraiden

notice how strange says " the eye, we can't leave the eye of aggamoto!" what if thats not the real strange and a skrull thats impersonated him and taken the eye of aggamoto?

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By speedlgt

whats is this from? and when did it happen?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By warlock360

lordraiden says:

"notice how strange says " the eye, we can't leave the eye of aggamoto!" what if thats not the real strange and a skrull thats impersonated him and taken the eye of aggamoto?"

then again it is really important for the Sorcerer Supreme to have it.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By gmanfromheck

After reading Mighty Avengers #7, I say Lindy Reynolds. She was supposedly killed by the Tony Stark/Ultron. Then when Sentry returned, his wife was alive like nothing happened. She asks Tony to find a way to power him down so he doesn't kill them all. I say she's a Skrull. They know how powerful Sentry is and want to find a way to reduce his power so it can't be used against them.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Andferne

G-Man says:

"After reading Mighty Avengers #7, I say Lindy Reynolds. She was supposedly killed by the Tony Stark/Ultron. Then when Sentry returned, his wife was alive like nothing happened. She asks Tony to find a way to power him down so he doesn't kill them all. I say she's a Skrull. They know how powerful Sentry is and want to find a way to reduce his power so it can't be used against them."

Wonder if this could be thier way to power down Sentry's 1million exsploding suns statment. I think they wanted his fight with the Hulk to verify that and since in the majority's eyes it didnt this is their way to lower his power level.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By gmanfromheck

I was thinking before that Jarvis would have been a good choice. But if Lindy is, that makes more sense. I don't think they'd put in two Skrulls in the Mighty Avengers.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

G-Man says:

"After reading Mighty Avengers #7, I say Lindy Reynolds. She was supposedly killed by the Tony Stark/Ultron. Then when Sentry returned, his wife was alive like nothing happened. She asks Tony to find a way to power him down so he doesn't kill them all. I say she's a Skrull. They know how powerful Sentry is and want to find a way to reduce his power so it can't be used against them."

That sounds good. The issue made me suspicious of her and your reason fits.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

When I saw the panel with Jarvis I realized I hadn't even thought of him.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By gmanfromheck

It seems it might easier to get the "quiet" ones to infiltrate teams. I was thinking Wong too. But the Skrulls probably want to go after ones with more power. People like Wong and Jarvis would be easier to mimic. They posed as Elektra. She doesn't have super powers. They posed as Black Bolt. He couldn't use his power without destroying a bunch of stuff. The Skrulls are sneaky. So maybe people with flashy powers are not so obvious of choices. We know they can copy super powers (Super Skrull) but dealing with a way to fake Wolvie, Spidey, etc might be enough for them to worry about.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By LubeMan

The Speedster says:

"lordraiden says:
    ""
    Why would galactus protect them?"

He wouldn't! that was an illusion cast by strange to scare of the skrull amada after they made a run for it! it's from illuminati #1 and it took place during the first kree/skrull war, which was years ago!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.