Follow

Skrulls

Team » Skrulls appears in 1703 issues.

"They called themselves Skrulls! But, by any name, they were a band of the most dangerous menaces Earth had ever faced! They are able to change their appearances at will!"

Limitations

Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
    U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What are the absolute limits of the skrulls shape-shifting ability?

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Nova`Prime`

I don't think there is a limit, they mimicked everyone from Giant-man to Thor and some during Secret Invasion had a combination of powers like the Super Skrull.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i mean without a super skrull enhancement. can they shrink themselves and if so how small and can they grow tall and if so how tall?

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

There is probably limitations. I have seen Replica shift into objects half her size and at least double her size.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i only ask cause i was reading through the initiative secret invasion and the skrull impersonating Pym was saying how even the youngest of skrulls were capable of duplicating his powers and that is without any super skrull enhancements

Paracelsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Paracelsus

All they can do is assume the physical appearance of someone(esp heroes)-with the exception of the Super Skrull and Lyja "Laura Green"( who could assume the abilities of all four members of the Fantastic Four and the blindness of Alicia Masters respectively) much like their Dire Wraith cousins and earth born shapeshifters like Mystique or the Chameleon-but not their powers.

Terry

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.