Follow

Skottie Young

Person » Skottie Young is credited in 985 issues.

Comic artist known for strong ties with Marvel, and their successful string of Oz titles. He's also the creator of I Hate Fairyland.

The Adventures Of Bernard The World Destroyer

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#1  Edited By xerox_kitty

Since we're big fans of Skottie Young here at ComicVine, I thought I'd take the opportunity to help pimp his latest self-published efforts. 

The Adventures of Bernard The World Destroyer started as a project to post something new every day on his blog.  The premise was simple enough... Bernard arrives on Earth to do what Bender loves best; kill all humans.  A brilliant combination of Skottie Young's unique art style mixed with a cheeky & sometimes twisted sense of humour made this a daily treat all through December.  This is an absolute MUST for any Skottie Young fan! 

Bernard comes to Earth to study our animals, movies, past times, and our celebrities...if you can call them that. The outlook does not look good for our planet. 

The Adventures Of Bernard The World Destroyer is a collection of the online daily comic written and illustrated by Skottie Young (Artist of New York Times Best Selling Wonderful Wizard of Oz). 

Plus, exclusive bonus art by artists Tom Fowler, Mike Norton, Nic Klein, Rafael Albuquerque, Darren Rawls, Chris Samnee, Francis Vallejo, Ramon Perez and Mike Hawthorne. 

It's 72 pages of Black & White soft-cover fun!  Available to Pre-Order now!

Sadly, the pre-orders are only available now, for $15 + shipping!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.