Follow

Skaar

Character » Skaar appears in 262 issues.

Skaar is the son of the Hulk and Caiera the Oldstrong, retaining the powers of both his parents. He traveled to Earth to strike his revenge against his father, but upon realization that his father was a good person, joined forces with him instead. Recently however, he was depowered by Doctor Green.

Where did these powers come from?

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shaper

On his page under "Powers" it list so much stuff that hasn't been shown. The exact level of his super strenght hasn't been told. He has never been shown lifting. And he just started speaking so, that means he is possibly smarter than Bruce Banner? How can he rival other powerhouses when he is on a planet that has never even be heard of by humans. Idk, about you, but this power list is assumption over proof.

Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
    Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Who are you talking about?

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Shaper

Who ever added these powers to Skaar......

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#4  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Sounds like garbage to me.

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
    Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Each of the powers listed has been shown to my knowledge.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DEGRAAF
    Shaper said:
    "

On his page under "Powers" it list so much stuff that hasn't been shown. The exact level of his super strenght hasn't been told. He has never been shown lifting. And he just started speaking so, that means he is possibly smarter than Bruce Banner? How can he rival other powerhouses when he is on a planet that has never even be heard of by humans. Idk, about you, but this power list is assumption over proof.

"
    i agree with you about the assumption over proof thing but i think they have shown him holding up a platform or piece of land w multiple people on it (over 20+ i think) as for being smarter than banner i would think not. maybe evetually as smart as but extremely highly unlikely. i think in all he will be more battle smart and a better warrior than WWH but not smarter than banner and if he doesnt get his old strong power back than not stronger than WWH either.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DEGRAAF

it will be interesting when they take his power up a notch and make him the oldstrong powered Skaar.

They have showed Skaar using the oldstrong power while in hulk form but, im sure eventually they will show him in hulk form but as stone like the ability of the shadow people can do. This would be like his WWH form i believe. If they made that kind of Skaar, that would be the strongest form he could become i would think

Venom-Hulker_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Venom-Hulker_1

With the old Strong and the hulk's powers would that make him more powerful than hulk?

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @Venom-Hulker_1:
    according to their fight, no. It wasnt much of a fight tho. during their fight Skaar didnt use the old power at all. When asked why he used a sword instead of the old power he said it was bc it was more fun that way. Hulk seems out of Skaars class but Skaar seems to believe that not only can he take the world breaker hulk but also that the regular hulk version isnt even worth Skaars time.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.