Brand New Sinister Six?

#1 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just thinking about this, but I would like to see a Sinister Six formed from Spider-Man's newer villians. I'm not sure if we have enough yet. We have:

1. Mr. Negative
2. Kraven
3. Freak
4. Screwball(thats the right name, right?)
5. Hammerhead(if we count his revamp)
6. Menace

I'm not sure it would work quiet yet, they may have to introduce a few newbies. But I really just want to see him face a new team of Sinister Six.

Avatar image for spider_pantrelli
#2 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1742 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a very nice concept! It'll be awesome if that really happens but I'm quite sure about Screwball, I didn't like her.

#3 Posted by box turtle (1264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
"I was just thinking about this, but I would like to see a Sinister Six formed from Spider-Man's newer villians. I'm not sure if we have enough yet. We have:1. Mr. Negative2. Kraven3. Freak4. Screwball(thats the right name, right?)5. Hammerhead(if we count his revamp)6. MenaceI'm not sure it would work quiet yet, they may have to introduce a few newbies. But I really just want to see him face a new team of Sinister Six. "

Sounds cool.
#4 Posted by batman2000 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

my own sinister six is with (Eddie Brock) Venom, The Rhino, Sandman, Kraven the hunter, Doc ock and carnage.
Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
#5 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (18208 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody:
Raptor 
Paperdoll 
Freak 
Screwball 
Mr.Negative 
Overdrive
#6 Posted by Gambit1024 (10217 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really feel these newer villains to be honest with you. The original team's got a place in my heart

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.