Follow

Sinestro

Character » Sinestro appears in 1189 issues.

Once considered the greatest Green Lantern in any sector, Sinestro came to believe that the only way to ensure order in the universe was through the reign of fear, a crime for which the Guardians banished him to Qward. There he created the first yellow power ring and later on founded his own corps, The Sinestro Corps. He has clashed frequently with his former student and protege; Hal Jordan. The relationship between the two is a complicated one, a mixture of both hatred and respect in equal measures.

What Could Have Been

tchrevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 0

Edited By tchrevor

DC has definitely dropped the ball with Sinestro's reintegration into the Green Lantern Corps. When it was announced Sinestro would be replacing Hal Jordan as the resident GL of the book, I thought we'd get to see Sinestro as the reluctant anti-hero, defending Earth while trying to figure out the next step of his ultimate plan. He should have replaced Hal as the Lantern of 2814 and been forced to deal with Earth-bound villains. Many of whom he's worked with before. Instead we just go right back into the same Sinestro Corps leakage that's been going on for some time. I am so bored with the multi-colored Lanterns. I think a book in which Sinestro is forced to be a good guy (and hates it) would have been a much better choice for the New 52.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By HolySerpent

Ehh, I personally love the multicolor lanterns mainly agent orange, the fearcorps

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.