Follow

Sinestro

Character » Sinestro appears in 1189 issues.

Once considered the greatest Green Lantern in any sector, Sinestro came to believe that the only way to ensure order in the universe was through the reign of fear, a crime for which the Guardians banished him to Qward. There he created the first yellow power ring and later on founded his own corps, The Sinestro Corps. He has clashed frequently with his former student and protege; Hal Jordan. The relationship between the two is a complicated one, a mixture of both hatred and respect in equal measures.

Hal and Sinestro

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
    deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

I just wanted to see what people would think if there was some sort of series that explained the relationship between Hal and Sinestro, would it be ongoing or limiting? miniseries or maxiseries? what would you think about it?
    Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
    They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By They Killed Cap!

I think you could do like an 8 issue mini series.
    AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AtPhantom
    Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
    deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

I realise that and have read it, maybe I did not make myself clear, I would like to see some sore of series giving a more in depth story about thier relationship.

comicguy9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By comicguy9

hal jordan and sinestro hate each other but they had to team up in blackest night

Feliciano2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Feliciano2040
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DEGRAAF

I want to know how the Guardians are supposed to be watching Sinestro closely but he can some how create a lantern ring with his own and control it. He can essentially make an all new GL corps with all it's members under his control. I am extremely excited to see them fight along side one another to take down the Sinestro Corps. I am really enjoying where this is going.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.