Follow

Silver Surfer

Character » Silver Surfer appears in 2389 issues.

Norrin Radd of Zenn-La is the mighty herald of Galactus, the devourer of worlds. Gifted with the Power Cosmic and a trusty board that's faster than lightspeed, which he can summon at will whenever needed, Norrin Radd travels to distant reaches throughout the universe as the Silver Surfer.

weakest skyfather that could beat Silver Surfer

• 57 results
    Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
    deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@caped_baldy said:

@pastepotpete: No, Ares from Marvel was barely in the 80's class. And Raiden is not Skyfather level, not even close.

i said elder god raiden not just raiden elder god raiden!

Elder God Raiden isn't Skyfather tier any way you look at it.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: Yes but he still defeated both by manipulating the Crunch.

@betarayz8317: He wasn't amped, from my recollection, he just defeated him one on one by using his powers against him.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Batman with 0.125 seconds prep.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By jashro44

I some how missed your tag....Anyways the term sky father is a pretty vague title. If we are using the battle forum terminology than the answer is all of them can beat him but if we are using the actual terminology than since Balder was considered a sky father at one point I would say Surfer can beat him.

I'm going to move this to the surfer forum for now though since the typical use of sky father is mostly used as a tiering system in the battle forums.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: The point we are making though is without the crunch being there he would have prob died. He was able to surf it and get through fast enough to survive while they got taken out by the wave. He couldn't have beaten them otherwise.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: Probably but his powers still allow him operate on that power level, and to manipulate it etc.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete said:
    @caped_baldy said:

@pastepotpete: No, Ares from Marvel was barely in the 80's class. And Raiden is not Skyfather level, not even close.

i said elder god raiden not just raiden elder god raiden!

Elder God Raiden isn't Skyfather tier any way you look at it.

well i guess we should tell that to the mk fan boys someone made a thread mk vs marvel and one of the matches was elder god raiden vs living tribunal more about alil more than a handful said it was a stale mate i think one actually said elder god raiden can win over LT

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.