Follow

Silver Surfer

Character » Silver Surfer appears in 2389 issues.

Norrin Radd of Zenn-La is the mighty herald of Galactus, the devourer of worlds. Gifted with the Power Cosmic and a trusty board that's faster than lightspeed, which he can summon at will whenever needed, Norrin Radd travels to distant reaches throughout the universe as the Silver Surfer.

Silver Surfer Starting Set

Allan53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, from what I've seen, the SS seems to be a potentially interesting character. I'm looking for stories that

1. capture the "essence" of the character, gives me a good feel for what they're about, and

2. Serve as a good 'starting' point. I'm not going to start reading all the way back from the 1960's to now. I'm looking for kind of the equivalent to what Extremis was for Tony Stark - a good, not too far back point, that I can jump in without being too overwhelmed with continuity, and read forward from.

In case it's not clear, I'm expecting these two questions to have different answers. That's completely fine. I just want something I can read to know if I want to read more, and not have to read 50-odd years of stuff to get what's happening now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.