Follow

Silver Surfer

Character » Silver Surfer appears in 2389 issues.

Norrin Radd of Zenn-La is the mighty herald of Galactus, the devourer of worlds. Gifted with the Power Cosmic and a trusty board that's faster than lightspeed, which he can summon at will whenever needed, Norrin Radd travels to distant reaches throughout the universe as the Silver Surfer.

I hate to say it, but... Silver Surfer page under construction

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

So, I spent a good hour writing a pretty decent Character Evolution for this page - the first major contribution in some time - and as I was adding pics, there was a glitch. As usual, I saved to continue. Somewhere in the process, IT DELETED THE ENTIRE PAGE! 

I am working with the staff to get the page rolled back to it's former glory. They say it is a complicated process, but hopefully they can do their best.  

In the mean time, I did have the page backed up and took some time to replace the info. Since I was also deleting info, I figured it would give me the standard 1 point for adding/deleting info. Wrong again. Very uncharacteristically, I was awarded 8,520 points! This is what I was hoping to avoid in the first place by requesting a staff roll back.  

Now, not that I care about points, but this very much upsets me since this page is my baby and now I have lost track of my actual efforts, I am so disappointed in myself over this whole thing. My heart hurts. :(

But, anyway. Hopefully the staff can get the page back to it's old self. I was unable to paste any of the old pictures, so the page is pretty bare bones for now, but most (if not all) of the information is still intact.  

Until I find out if the staff is able to help, anyone might want to refrain from editing the page since it may just get wiped out. I know Silver Surfer #2 came out today so I wanted to get something up here or prevent someone from putting a lot of work up only to have it deleted. 

Sorry guys.....

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_

Awwwww man. Good luck with this. I've seen how passionate you are about the character.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

This makes me sad. 

:(

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By TypingKira

That's so lame!!! I hope it all works out!

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Son Of Storm
    Damn.
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#6  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

ugh i hate when crap like that happens.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.