Follow

Siege

Story arc »

Norman Osborn's Dark Reign crumbles in the Siege of Asgard.

Fan-Made SIEGE poster I made...

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

Edited By sora_thekey

Hey guys... something I don't think I have ever revealed here on the site is the fact that I want to study to be a Graphic Designer...  
    Something that I might be getting into this year.... 

Now I made this SIEGE poster, because, well let's face it I was bored...    

I made this from 3 different comic books.... 
    - The Loki and the Osborn drawings are from Origins of Siege #1
    - Victoria Hand is from Dark Reign: The Goblin Legacy #1 
    - The background is from Siege #1 

The reason I put Victoria Hand in there is because I figure that she's going to be a big character by the end of Siege. Loki and Hand's positioning was not a coincidence. If you have been reading Dark Avengers then you know that Victoria is doubting osborn's methods lately... so I picked this image to emphasize that although she is on Osborn's side she's squestioning her loyalties lately. 

Loki on the other hand is the puppet maste in all of this, so my pick for him was easy seeng as all pictures of him are mischevious... 

Osborn's face came out as an accident. I use Corel Draw to do this and when I was cutting the image, I accidently "cut" colors.... I realized this made Osborn's face even more menacing. So I "cut" shadow's and colors so it would end up as you see it now. The original idea was fro Osborn's face to fade into the explosions, (like Loki's horns are) but I think this made it look a lot better. 

The last touch was the SIEGE logo, originally I was going to out in on a corner but when I put it in either one of the four corners, the logo made the rest of the images lose it's "spotlight".... So I came up with the idea of fading out the letters... 
    At first they were going to be behind Loki and Osborn but they you couldn't see whole logo, so I decided to put it on the front... I hope I did the right choice in putting it there.... 

Iit took me about an hour and a half to finish if... 

Please tell me what you think.... I really want to know!!!!
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#1  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I like it, it feels like a villain's poster, be cool is you did one of Cap, Iron Man, and Thor. And I agree, Ms. Hand is going to play  key part after Siege, she's new and interesting, I really think she may be incharge of H.A.M.M.E.R. after this is all over.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.