cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 1068

Edited By cbishop
DateDUBI #3:View:Attached to Forum:Last:
01/16/13Showcase Presents: The Trial of the Flash(Blog) (Forum)Showcase Presents: The Trial of the FlashDUBI #2
Originally suggested in:.WUBI #58: "The Trial of the Flash" & "The Murder of...".
TPB Cover
TPB Cover
The Flash #347
The Flash #347

1/16/13: DC has published the trial as Showcase Presents: The Trial of the Flash. It reprints Flash#323-327, 329-336 and 340-350. That means DC picked the initial issues before #340 a little different than I did, but that's not surprising. I was going by memory and the covers only to decide what issues should be included. I wasn't at all sure about the issues before the trial began. Very cool that they reprinted this story. Once again, a little disappointing that it's in black-and-white instead of color. It costs money to recolor older stories for the newer printing processes though, so it is understandable. For the cover, they used Flash #347, which surprised me, since Flash isn't facing the reader, but it's not a bad choice. So what's the verdict? Did you buy it?

Did U Buy It? Let me know in the comments, and thanks for reading.
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By cbishop
Please Note: This was originally written 01/16/13. The different date at the top of the blog is due to this being a recycled blog page.
.Back to Top.
No Caption Provided

#4: Superman Vs. Shazam!.
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cbishop
#3: Showcase Presents: The Trial of the Flash
#3: Showcase Presents: The Trial of the Flash

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.