cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 1068

Edited By cbishop
DateDUBI #19:View:Attached to Forum:Last:
05/19/19Showcase Presents: Blue Beetle(Blog) (Forum)Showcase Presents: Blue BeetleDUBI #18
Originally suggested in:.12-MT #2: Blue Beetle, Vol. 1-2.
TPB Cover
TPB Cover
Blue Beetle (1986) #1
Blue Beetle (1986) #1

5/19/19: I've known about this one, but I keep forgetting to make the Did You Buy It? for it. In 2015, DC released Showcase Presents: Blue Beetle, reprinting all twenty-four issues of the series. I get that it's cheaper and all, but when the character has a color in their name, a black-and-white reprint doesn't make a lot of sense. I'm hoping that DC does color reprints at some point, and includes any issues that may have tied in to this series (I think there was at least one from New Teen Titans when BB fights the Hybrid).

For the cover, DC kept it simple and used Blue Beetle #1. Even if it wasn't the first issue, it's just a great cover. So what about it? Did you buy it?

Did U Buy It? Let me know in the comments, and thanks for reading.
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By cbishop
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cbishop
#19: Showcase Presents: Blue Beetle
#19: Showcase Presents: Blue Beetle

BumpInTheNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

This is an alt I use to buffer certain things. -cb

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.