Follow

She-Hulk

Character » She-Hulk appears in 3184 issues.

After being shot by mobsters, Jennifer Walter received a life-saving blood transfusion from her cousin Bruce Banner, aka The Hulk. Due to Banner's irradiated blood, Jennifer gained the ability to transform into the Sensational She-Hulk. She is a recurring member of the Avengers.

Shulkie's Best Punches.

Bopper Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bopper Girl

Shouda made this for Wonder Woman or Powergirl. But oh well it's a first start.

Darkmount1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Darkmount1

Personally, I think her bout with Titania in that backup from Solo Avengers definitely qualifies--pounding Titania into the ground, where only her head stuck out, was something I thought could only be achieved in a Looney Tunes short.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Darkmount1 said:

Personally, I think her bout with Titania in that backup from Solo Avengers definitely qualifies--pounding Titania into the ground, where only her head stuck out, was something I thought could only be achieved in a Looney Tunes short.

I think she punched Titania once so high that she had to see skyscrapers from above.
    Darkmount1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Darkmount1

@Vance Astro: That was from the Dan Slott series, during that arc where she got so powerful in her She-Hulk form to fight the Champion of the Universe, and for a bit she had to wear a getup similar to what John Jameson wore to control his powers.

Bopper Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bopper Girl

@Darkmount1: Man I hate the artwork in that comic. Would have preferred... I don't know can't think of any artists right now but I'm thinking they should remake it. (Not reboot of course)

Darkmount1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Darkmount1

@Bopper Girl: Not a fan of Juan Bobillo's style either. I liked it when Paul Pelletier did the issues following that. For some reason, I like the styles of artists like Amanda Conner, Pelletier, Tom Grummet, and Mark Bagley because they remind me so much of animated action cartoons.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Darkmount1 said:

@Vance Astro: That was from the Dan Slott series, during that arc where she got so powerful in her She-Hulk form to fight the Champion of the Universe, and for a bit she had to wear a getup similar to what John Jameson wore to control his powers.

We're talking about two different things.
    Bopper Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bopper Girl

@Vance Astro: Oh right, Shulkie's punches.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.