Follow

Shadowland

Story arc »

Marvel crossover featuring mostly street level heroes.

Shadowland Arc

WarChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WarChild
    PumpkinBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By PumpkinBomb

They had years of perfect setup for Daredevil to actually willingly become a villain, and they ruined it by just making him possessed by a demon. He could have been Punisher on an international scale and generated years of emotionally-invested conflict... but no, Black %#@! Panther.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#3  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

havent read it. i so want to though
    Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By hydrabob--defunct

As far as the story goes i love it

N7_Normandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By N7_Normandy
    @PumpkinBomb said:
    " They had years of perfect setup for Daredevil to actually willingly become a villain, and they ruined it by just making him possessed by a demon. He could have been Punisher on an international scale and generated years of emotionally-invested conflict... but no, Black %#@! Panther. "
    my sentiments exactly.  Everything was so perfectly set up for him to turn; I was enjoying the series until the convenient concept of him being possessed was introduced
    thatlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By thatlad

With everything that has happened in the past few years and especially after Dark Reign, there was the perfect one in a lifetime setup for Matt to turn. He could have justified his decisions that the if murderers could be in charge then this was the only way. Marvel should have followed through and then they'd have a good few years of stories for everyone associated with Daredevil.  

Let's face it Marvel bottled it 

WarChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By WarChild
    @PumpkinBomb said:
    " They had years of perfect setup for Daredevil to actually willingly become a villain, and they ruined it by just making him possessed by a demon. He could have been Punisher on an international scale and generated years of emotionally-invested conflict... but no, Black %#@! Panther. "
    @N7_Normandy said:
    " @PumpkinBomb said:
    my sentiments exactly.  Everything was so perfectly set up for him to turn; I was enjoying the series until the convenient concept of him being possessed was introduced "
    @thatlad said:
    " With everything that has happened in the past few years and especially after Dark Reign, there was the perfect one in a lifetime setup for Matt to turn. He could have justified his decisions that the if murderers could be in charge then this was the only way. Marvel should have followed through and then they'd have a good few years of stories for everyone associated with Daredevil.   Let's face it Marvel bottled it  "
    I agree as well : )

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.