Follow

Shadowhawk

Character » Shadowhawk appears in 197 issues.

Various men and women throughout the ages have been inhabited by the Spirit of Justice to bring justice where there is none. All of them did this in waiting for Eddie Collins, the last ShadowHawk.

Shadowhawk is Good or Bad?

Avatar image for reversenegative
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By ReverseNegative

I don't know. I've read a couple comics about him and it's just him running around snapping people's backs. 

No Caption Provided
    Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Superguy0009e
    @ReverseNegative: 
    srry if this post is late, but if you dont know much about shadowhawk, in short, he is the reincarnation of a Egyptian shaman that was worshipping these gods. seeing him die, these gods called the nommo started putting a spirit of justice into people over a long period of time to help reincarnate the shaman. years later, paul johnstone, the latest shadowhawk died (the one you read about, he was good, but he had a warped sense of justice). he wasnt that well liked, but after the spirit of justice went into a robot, a kid named eddie collins took up the mantle. he was the reincarnated shaman that had a few decent powers. instead of being cold blooded like the rest of the shadowhawks, he was a hero and tried not killing and holding back.

hope this answered your question. shadowhawk is a amazing not well known character that i think more people should get to know
    Wesley1500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Wesley1500

Shadowhawk gets a lot better after the first series, I like the first series, because I am a fan boy and Shadowhawk was part of my child hood, but even I will tell you that the first series (Shadowhawk #1 to the monster within Shadowhawk #18) can be pretty corny and embarrassing at times. But "The New Shadowhawk" story line is much much better, the writers do a great job adding depth and background, and over all they completely revolutionize Shadowhawk. after that you have "ShadowHunt"  and then Eddie Collins becomes Shadowhawk, and after that series is "Shadowhawk Resurrection" All of which are good. plus Shadowhawk is in a ton of crossovers, but the only other issue I would really suggest you read  "Shadowhawks of legend"  

Anyway, to make a long answer short, Shadowhawk is a great series if you give it a chance. He isn't my favorite, but he is in my top 10.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.