User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.8 stars 4.8 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Serenity 0

TV series Firefly was created by Joss Whedon, popular creator-scribe of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel television series, Firefly television series was cancelled by Fox midway through its first season, but the series was released on DVD, and became a cult classic. Hence, the movie was born given the built fan base.I watched Serenity before I ever heard about Firefly series, and I remember my first impression. I think Serenity is a satisfyingly good sci-fi movie which can stand alone. It will...

Science Fiction Film Done Right By The Series 0

One of the biggest coups Joss Whedon has ever pulled off, was getting FOX to put up the money for him to make a big budget film of his aborted TV series Firefly before the sets were scrapped and the cast scattered to the winds.    The film was mostly made as a sort of series finale, but it was written in such a way that it could stand alone, even for those who had never seen the TV show. The story concerns a telepath named River who was a secret government weapon and who, along with her surgeon...