Follow

Sentry

Character » Sentry appears in 966 issues.

After ingesting an experimental super-soldier formula, the lowly Robert Reynolds became the Sentry, if only in his mind. In constant battle with his dark side known as the Void, the Sentry has been forgotten and dead, he has resurrected and vanished. Even if he is one of earth's greatest heroes, he is also one of the world's greatest dangers.

sentry????????????

Avatar image for emperorvulcan432
    emperorvulcan432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By emperorvulcan432

ok ive been wondering this question for a long time,when hulk faced off againest sentry at the end the both went to human form...how can sentry revert back and when does it happen?????i dont get this at all
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @emperorvulcan432 said:
    " ok ive been wondering this question for a long time,when hulk faced off againest sentry at the end the both went to human form...how can sentry revert back and when does it happen?????i dont get this at all "
    Sentry is only the Sentry because of how much energy he absorbs by photokenisis.Sentry is like a plant.He needs sunlight to remain the Sentry.When he released all of energy he became Reynolds again.
    Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3  Edited By Zoom
    @Vance Astro said:

"Sentry is like a plant."

I'll be using this one out of context for weeks. 

Sentry is like a plant.  He just sits there not doing anything. 

Sentry is like a plant.  He's pretty fruity. 

Sentry is like a plant.  If you forget to give him water, he won't get it himself and nobody will really care.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Zoom said:
    " @Vance Astro said:

"Sentry is like a plant."

I'll be using this one out of context for weeks.  Sentry is like a plant.  He just sits there not doing anything.  Sentry is like a plant.  He's pretty fruity.  Sentry is like a plant.  If you forget to give him water, he won't get it himself and nobody will really care. "
    LMFAO.Why Zoom..why?
    emperorvulcan432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By emperorvulcan432
    @emperorvulcan432:
    no he does not need sunlight,thats just what he thought a time,i guess he just used so much energy
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @emperorvulcan432 said:
    " @emperorvulcan432: no he does not need sunlight,thats just what he thought a time,i guess he just used so much energy "
    Yes he does need sunlight.
    Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By Nova`Prime`
    @Zoom: LOL... does he give off oxygen like a plant?
    emperorvulcan432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By emperorvulcan432

no he doesnt need the sunlight he just thinks he does but he doesnt thats why he think the void needs darkness,its all in his mind because hes a retard with too much power
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @emperorvulcan432 said:

" no he doesnt need the sunlight he just thinks he does but he doesnt thats why he think the void needs darkness,its all in his mind because hes a retard with too much power "

Read Sentry's origin.This is pissing me off.I would tell you Sentry's a genius rather than a retard (as stated by Tony Stark and in the Marvel Handbook) but you would probably deny that too.
    emperorvulcan432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By emperorvulcan432
    @Vance Astro:
    alright i dont care anyways sentry is like a overpowered retard...who do you guys think could beat black bolt besides sentry 
    could people like 
    silver surfer 
    vulcan  
    gladiator
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @emperorvulcan432 said:
    " @Vance Astro: alright i dont care anyways sentry is like a overpowered retard...who do you guys think could beat black bolt besides sentry could people like silver surfer vulcan  gladiator "
    Why did you make thread then?
    Sirnoobsalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#12  Edited By Sirnoobsalot
    @emperorvulcan432 said:
    " @Vance Astro: alright i dont care anyways sentry is like a overpowered retard...who do you guys think could beat black bolt besides sentry could people like silver surfer vulcan  gladiator "
    Well, a lot of people can beat Black Bolt. If you step away from the cosmics and int othe mutant side of the universe, then the number is rather high. Jean Grey (obviously), New Sun (Obviously), Darkchilde (again, obviously), Banshee (Obviously, again), Siryn (see where I'm going with this?), etc. Black Bolt, I've always found, is a lot like Dakota Fanning. Doesn't really have anything to say, but when she opens her mouth, its an ear splitting shriek of horror. However, that shriek can be silenced simply (punch in face). Black Bolt is much the same way, just scaled up some.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.