Searching for a specific comic on the sentinels

Red_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Red_Jack

Hiya, to whomever reads this, if you could answer my question I'd be very gracious.

A long time ago I remember coming across this specific comic book about the x-men battling the sentinels. If my memory serves me correct, It'd be probably a comic made earlier than the year 2000 even (though I'm not entirely sure). This particular comic to me was brilliant because it showcased the sentinels to be a pretty dominant force as the x-men battled them. The artwork was also fantasticaly gritty and edgey. Some of the panels would show the sentinels taking big hits but only taking minimal damage (and the detail to the artwork of their robotic structure taking damage was exquisitely drawn).

Does anyone have any idea at all what I'm talking about?

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By x_29

@Red_Jack said:

Hiya, to whomever reads this, if you could answer my question I'd be very gracious.

A long time ago I remember coming across this specific comic book about the x-men battling the sentinels. If my memory serves me correct, It'd be probably a comic made earlier than the year 2000 even (though I'm not entirely sure). This particular comic to me was brilliant because it showcased the sentinels to be a pretty dominant force as the x-men battled them. The artwork was also fantasticaly gritty and edgey. Some of the panels would show the sentinels taking big hits but only taking minimal damage (and the detail to the artwork of their robotic structure taking damage was exquisitely drawn).

Does anyone have any idea at all what I'm talking about?

Days of future past or Age of apocalypse.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By cattlebattle

Are you certain it was from the year 2000

In Uncanny X-Men 281 from the 90's Fitzroy unleashed a group of sentinels that killed the Hellions beat down the X-men and "killed" Jean Grey.......she didn't really die though

trask-01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By trask-01

I would put the money on one of the issues from the TWO-Parter "Days of Future Past" by Byrne, Claremont and Austin

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

@trask-01: That was in 1981 he said 2000

trask-01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By trask-01

Josh, read EXACTLY what Red_Jack wrote.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.