Follow

Selene

Character » Selene appears in 742 issues.

Selene is the oldest living mutant, born 17,000 years ago. She is a notable villain of the X-Men, often opposing them in her position as the Black Queen of the Hellfire Club. Her ultimate goal is to become a goddess through the life absorption of other mutants.

Selene group on facebook

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By kiss_lamia

Hey guys didn't know where to post this but if your facebookies lol i made a selene group on there.  Can you believe there wasn't one *gasps* lol here the linkage feel free to join :D

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=140577952629357&ref=mf
    PaulWilliam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By PaulWilliam

We love Selene  so much. we truly want selene to become a playable character for " Marvel ultimate Alliance3".
    She is the most spectacular character. she is the most famous with call The Black Queen. 
    She is so beautiful woman. she is a the oldest mutant. her ability is so amazing. 
    we truly want selene to play in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 as playable character.

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By kiss_lamia
    @PaulWilliam said:
    " We love Selene  so much. we truly want selene to become a playable character for " Marvel ultimate Alliance3". She is the most spectacular character. she is the most famous with call The Black Queen.  She is so beautiful woman. she is a the oldest mutant. her ability is so amazing.  we truly want selene to play in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 as playable character. "
    @Edamame said:
    " @PaulWilliam said:
    " We love Selene  so much. we truly want selene to become a playable character for " Marvel ultimate Alliance3". She is the most spectacular character. she is the most famous with call The Black Queen.  She is so beautiful woman. she is a the oldest mutant. her ability is so amazing.  we truly want selene to play in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 as playable character. "
    I agree with this. "
    snap MUA and XML3 she so has to become a character its not fair lol
    ManStrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ManStrong

All of my people and I agree 100 % that selene must be a playable character for marvel ultimate alliance 3. this is our Big Ambition. 
    Selene is going to be the most popular character. we really like selene . her ability who the most famous and the most extraordinary is   
    Drains others' life force to maintain her beauty.  we very like her.  so, we also really want selene to be a playable character for MUA III. 
    she is so good.

LokyGuastrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LokyGuastrian

Nice idea people. I totally agree. I would like to play selene - the Black Queen as playable character for MUA 3.

Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#8  Edited By Sheep-Kill

So Marvel is in the process of making MUA 3? Nice!!!!

LukeBagg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LukeBagg

We agree Black Queen ( Selene ) for MUA 3. and we want to play as Selene in Marvel Vs Capcom 3.
    please help us ! please...

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By Magian

I would like to see her in MUA 3, she would be a nice addition.

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mira
    @LukeBagg said:
    " We agree Black Queen ( Selene ) for MUA 3. and we want to play as Selene in Marvel Vs Capcom 3. please help us ! please... "
    I agree. She would be great.

Can someone tell me if Selene will return after Necrosha? Please...
    gauge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By gauge

yes my buddies and I know the Black Queen ( Selene ) she would be pretty good to be a playable marvel ultimate alliance 3
    we agreed too !!

Amrcppxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Amrcppxx

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.