Follow

Secret Warriors

Team » Secret Warriors appears in 174 issues.

A group of teenagers and young adults with the potential to become powerful weapons against evil (or for it). Nick Fury kept a private set of names and gathered them to combat such groups as the Skrull Empire, HYDRA, HAMMER, and America itself.

What now?

thatlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By thatlad

Where a the secret warriors/howling commandos PMC? For those who didn't read secret warriors SHAME ON YOU! At the conclusion to the series a new international peacekeeping force was created with Daisy Johnson at the forefront. We haven't seen anything of this since in the marvel universe, what's going on?

funkyfiction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By funkyfiction

I've been wondering the exact same thing. I thought that maybe this would become a new version of S.H.I.E.L.D. It's been so silent I'm wondering what's really going on. Then again it was the sama thing with Captain Britain. It took like what, 2 years, between captain America offered him a place with the Avengers and him showing up with the Secret Avengers.

Only time will tell.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.