Featuring the secret origin of Dick Grayson, a.k.a. Robin, in “THE GLIMPSE!” Plus, a retelling of the first meeting between Jay Garrick and Barry Allen in “FLASH OF TWO WORLDS!”
- "The Glimpse" written by Denny O'Neil, penciled and inked by George Perez, colored by Adrienne Roy and lettered by Typeset.
- "Flash of Two Worlds" written by Grant Morrison, penciled by Michael Parobeck, inked by Romeo Tanghal, colored by Tom Ziuko and lettered by Albert De Guzman.
- "Johnny Thunder Fortunehead!" written by Elliot S. Maggin, penciled by Alan Weiss, inked by Alan Weiss (pages 1-3) and Dick Giordano, colored by Greg Theakson and lettered by Steve Haynie.
- "Dolphin Reflection of a Deep Fantasy" story by Bove and Richard Bruning, penciled by Bove, inked by K. S. Wilson, colored by Daniel Vozzo, lettered by Albert De Guzman and Special Thanks to Tom Joyner and Mark Waid.
- "Black Canary Unfinished Business" written by Alan Brennert, penciled by Joe Staton, inked by Dick Giordano, colored by Julia Lacquement, lettered by Todd Klein and Special Thanks to Mark Waid.
- "The Startling Secret of the Space Museum!" scripted by Gerard Jones, penciled by Carmine Infantino, inked by George Perez, colored by Anthony Tollin and lettered by Gasper.
Note: Most characters have cameo appearances.