Featuring the secret origin of Ambush Bug in “THE SECRET ORIGIN OF AMBUSH BUG: WE THOUGHT HIM UP!” Plus, the secret origin of Stanley’s Monster in “STANLEY AND HIS MONSTER!”
- "The Secret Origin of Ambush Bug: We Thought Him Up!" scripted by Robert Louis Loren Stevenson Fleming, plotted and penciled by Keith Van Giffen, inked by Bob The Louvre Lewis, colored by Tony Tintoretto Tollin, lettered by Jasper John Costanza, special thanks to Matt Feazell and dedicated to Julius Schwartz.
- "Stanley and His Monster" words and pencils by Phil Foglio, inked by Keith Giffen, colored by Tom McCraw and lettered by John Workman.
- "The Birth of Rex the Wonder Dog" written by Gerard Jones, penciled by Paris Cullins, inked by Gary Martin, colored by Tom Ziuko and lettered by John Costanza.
- "The Trigger Twins" story by William Messner-Loebs, penciled and inked by Trevor Von Eeden, colored by Julianna Ferriter and lettered by Tim Harkins.
- "Secrets Behind the Origins" A 1 column text piece on the histories of Stanley and His Monster, Rex the Wonder Dog, the Trigger Twins and Ambush Bug by Mark Waid.
- The cover is a homage from the Batman television series.
- Some characters have cameo appearances.
- In "The Secret Origin of Ambush Bug: We Thought Him Up!" story had a homage to the origin of Batman.
- The headline on the Daily Planet newspaper is "Lord of Order Gets The Chair".
- The graffiti on the wall had "Bob Oksner come home" a homage to Bob Oksner.
- A humorous take on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with a mock cover titled "Big Fat Freakin' Frogs" #326 dated January 2028 priced at $39.95.
- In the "Stanley and His Monster" story the Dover's are eating Oksner Doughnuts.
- Mr. Dover is reading the Daily Planet which has a sports headline of "Cubs Blow It Again No Big Surprise".
Log in to comment