“NO MAN ESCAPES THE MANHUNTERS!” The origin of the sinister Manhunter Cult! Plus, the origins of others who have adopted the name of “Manhunter.”
- "Manhunters" written by Roy and Dann Thomas, penciled by Howard Simpson, inked by Bob Downs, Howard Simpson and Damon Willis, colored by Shelley Eiber and lettered by Jean Simek.
- Chapter I "No Title"
- Chapter II "Revolt and Exile"
- Chapter III "Dan Richards, Manhunter"
- Chapter IV "Paul Kirk, Manhunter"
- Chapter V "Mark Shaw, Manhunter"
- Chapter VI "Rebirth - - and Revenge"
- "Secrets Behind the Origins Dept.:" 1-1/2 column text piece on the histories of the Manhunters: Dan Richards, Paul Kirk, Mark Shaw and the robotic Manuhunters by Roy Thomas.
- Special thanks to Steve Englehart and Greg Weisman (consultants).
- "Read this week's issue of Millennium before reading this story".
- Most characters have cameo appearances.