Follow

Secret Avengers

Team » Secret Avengers appears in 341 issues.

The Secret Avengers are a black ops branch of the Avengers. Assembled by Steve Rogers in the Heroic Age. The team is now a highly secret branch of S.H.I.E.L.D.

now that nova is out of secret avengers who should replace him?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for oihooliganismoi
    oiHooliganismoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By oiHooliganismoi

i say  it should be  beta ray bill to have a form of the big three... Captain america = commander rogers, ironman = warmachine, beta ray bill = thor
    tell me what u think and if my idea makes sense 

No Caption Provided
    morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
    You did the same thread a few hours ago, and it was locked by a moderator due to its similarity to another pre-existing thread, the link of which was  already posted. So there is no real need for this thread. However, posting your opinion to the earlier thread would be a sound option. Here it is.

And as I said before, the option you propose of, seems logical, but I doubt it would materialise.
    sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By sexy_merc
    oiHooliganismoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By oiHooliganismoi

and i know its unlikely but since the whole thanos imperative... but i think it makes the most sense

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
    @Sexy Merc said:
    " New Member?  It may be Shang Chi. "
    I like how Steve was scouting for cosmic heroes, and they'll end up with the new member being Shang Chi.
    oiHooliganismoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By oiHooliganismoi
    @Morpheus_: they linked it to a thread called new member? spoilers? how does that make any snese.... the vid babs and g-man put up spoiler alot more of the comic than this post
    sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sexy_merc
    @Morpheus_ said:
    " @Sexy Merc said:
    I like how Steve was scouting for cosmic heroes, and they'll end up with the new member being Shang Chi. "
    Lol, I wonder what the hell happened there. There's some big gap of information missing. I honestly didn't like how he was able to control the Nova Force like that but he is Steve Rogers so whatever.
    morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
    @oiHooliganismoi said:
    " @Morpheus_: they linked it to a thread called new member? spoilers? how does that make any snese.... the vid babs and g-man put up spoiler alot more of the comic than this post "
    It makes sense because it is a thread concerning the potential recruits of the Secret Avengers after Nova's sidelining. Your thread asks pretty much the same thing. Now, if you had asked "Should Beta Ray Bill join the Secret Avengers?" that would be different, because it focuses on a single character rather than asking people on their opinion for the potential cosmic members of the team.

@Sexy Merc said:
    " @Morpheus_ said:
    " @Sexy Merc said:
    I like how Steve was scouting for cosmic heroes, and they'll end up with the new member being Shang Chi. "
    Lol, I wonder what the hell happened there. There's some big gap of information missing. I honestly didn't like how he was able to control the Nova Force like that but he is Steve Rogers so whatever. "

I don't think Shang will join the team, he'll simply guest star for a few issues. But I need to research it more.

I have decided not to take into heart whatever it is that Steve does, the man has an answer to everything, but he's stil awesome.
    oiHooliganismoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By oiHooliganismoi
    @Sexy Merc: . y cause he controlled it better than richard does? is that what bothers u
    sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sexy_merc
    @oiHooliganismoi: 

You could have worded that better. I'm not really bothered by it since nothing seems to be out of the realm of possibility for him. Let's just say, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a Green Lantern in the next issue.
    morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
    He didn't control it better than Rich does, he controlled it remarkably well for the extremely small amount of time he had it in his possession. One could argue his willpower is greater than Richard's (and I would agree with that), but still, he made it look too easy.
    CosmicGod432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By CosmicGod432

idk if any of you all noticed but the secret avengers #4 must take place before thanos imperative because and the end of it Steve rogers states that Nova received a distress call from the Guardians of the Galaxy

Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Shadowdoggy

thanks for the spoiler 
    some of us haven't read SA #4 yet 
    oiHooliganismoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By oiHooliganismoi
    @Shadowdoggy:  trust me man i didnt spoil anything pick it up.. if u want to see spoilers go to the vid g-man and babs put up when they review it
    oiHooliganismoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By oiHooliganismoi

@Morpheus_:  u think it should of exhausted him at least? but it wouldnt make sense cause if richard can handle it and he is just a a normal person steve should by all logic being who he is (the only truly successful super solider) able to handle it better

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#16  Edited By xerox_kitty

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.