Follow

Scott Lobdell

Person » Scott Lobdell is credited in 1093 issues.

Scott Lobdell is an American writer best known for his work on Uncanny X-Men, Generation X and Red Hood and the Outlaws.

Scott Lobdell Wants Your Questions

• 123 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

superjayd49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By superjayd49

Hey Mr. Lobdell, Really like your work on RedHood and the Outlaws! My question is do you know why the decision is being made to make Tim Drake become Red Robin without being a Robin first? Really would like to know! Thank you!

Avatar image for davidgrantlloyd
    davidgrantlloyd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#102  Edited By davidgrantlloyd

Since you've indicated H'el is going to be an all new villain, do you still plan to introduce Bizarro to the New 52?

(PS I can't wait to read your upcoming Superman run, it looks really cool!)

Shieldbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Shieldbearer

I am stoked to hear more about Helspont. Will you be using him longterm in the pages of Superman?

blackkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104  Edited By blackkitty

I'm waiting for Raven's appearance. We were promised there were big plans for her but, as of yet she hasn't been mentioned in any book or solicitation. Are there still plans for her and when might we know?

WadeWatts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By WadeWatts

Do you have any intention to explore the character's inherent americana qualities and have you considered that modernizing this title may compromise its charm?

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By BatWatch

1. When will we learn more about Jason's sibling?

2. When will you slow down Teen Titans and begin to focus on characters?

3. I've heard that Jason was supposed to be Robin for two years. If so, why did you give Jason the largest chuck of the five years?

4. Did you ever read Teen Titans before you began writing it?

5. Will you please leave Teen Titans so somebody else who has better skill at writing a big team book can take the reigns?

6. Were you just out of ideas for Teen Titans #10?

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#107  Edited By htb106

@PsychoKnights: What makes you think Scott would answer questions like "When will you leave Teen Titans so someone with more skill at writing can take over?" ?

Also, One question.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By sethysquare

After death of the family, where are you bringing the titans and rhato to? Any plans to shake up the roster?

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By sethysquare

Hello my favourite writer.

My question is we have seen Superman having tons of villains and many of them have an agenda against him. But we haven't seen much villains that has an agenda for Clark Kent. Are there any plans for that? Will you be covering how Clark uses his journalism to "fight crime"

sanyika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By sanyika

How much will we see the Superman/Wonder Woman relationship in your run?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#111  Edited By Teerack

Since Static Shock has been canceled. Do you think it's likely Static might join the Teen Titans any time soon?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#112  Edited By TDK_1997

Does Jason have a brother?

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By sethysquare

Hey Scotty, another question, now that Gar and Lilith has appeared in New 52, did Kori still hung out with Gar, Garth, Lilith, Dustin, Vic? Will we get to see their relationship being formed?

Avatar image for johnkmccubbin91
    johnkmccubbin91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 672

User Lists: 103

#114  Edited By johnkmccubbin91

Will Jason and Tim be fighting or working together in the Teen Titans/Red Hood and the Outlaws crossover as it says vs but you've shown that they get along and respect each other?

Zeeguy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#115  Edited By Zeeguy91
    @Teerack said:

Since Static Shock has been canceled. Do you think it's likely Static might join the Teen Titans any time soon?

THIS!!! Make it happen, Scott!
    kagato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#116  Edited By kagato

Where is Raven? Is she getting a solo comic or will she feature in someone elses series? I figured she would be in Justice League America since Cyborg got promoted to Justice League but nope...

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#117  Edited By ReVamp

Scott, how much input did you have in the decision to change Tim Drake's origin and background the way it was done? (i.e. Was it editorially mandated, something you came up with, or a mixture of both? )

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By UltimateSMfan

in teen titans the zero issue will be focusing on tim drake's back story,the current story line is telling us more about wonder girl's history,Superboy's we already know, when will we get to know Bart's history?? and is there a whole storyline based on that cuz theres alotta mystery there n it also brought up some tension during the culling storyline.

feargalr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By feargalr

How closely are you going to be working with Geoff Johns on Justice League? Obviously there's the wonder woman stuff, will that be incorporated into Superman?

What can we look forward to in the second year of Red Hood and The Outlaws? Any new members joining the team?

Avatar image for beast_in_the_shadows
    Beast_in_the_Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@Spideycap:

I understand that he was made Red because of Animal Man. What I was wanting an answer for was why they felt it was necessary. Or why they felt they had to erase his entire past. Absolutely nothing was left. If they wanted him to be connected to the red, then they could have left his old back story and just say that the experiment his parents performed to save his life worked by accidentally connecting him. Instead his entire childhood and teenage years of him having powers and fighting crime was completely removed and he was just an average teenager who had a meta-gene that could be tweaked to allow him to tap into the Red. Bland, boring and unoriginal like every single DC character whose powers come from a meta gene.

If they felt that readers were too stupid to have a green character who is attached to the Red, then fine, changing his color isn't a deal breaker. But they could have easily kept at least all of his pre-Teen Titans past and just explained that it was the red that let his powers work.

The only thing the current Beast Boy share with his preboot version is his name, code name, and basic power-set. What I want to know is why they felt all of that had to be thrown away.

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By TheMess1428

Why did you choose not to do anything towards Arsenal or Starfire in Red Hood and the Outlaws #0?

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hello there Mr. Lobdell, my only question revolves round Harvest and the aftermath of the Culling. Absolutely LOVED the story even if it seemed alot of people escaped rather quickly and abruptly. I know Harvest is currently trying to track the likes of Fairchild and Beast Boy and others but, are you planning another big event for Harvest and NOWHERE to get payback on the Titans and Superboy and others for the destruction brought on to the Colony? It seems to me it would have such an "Empire Strikes Back" feel to it if you did, and Harvest is one of my most favorite New 52 villains right now. Thank you for your time!

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#123  Edited By gmanfromheck

This is closed now. Answers will come during the week.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.