Follow

Scarlet Witch

Character » Scarlet Witch appears in 4410 issues.

The world knows Wanda Maximoff as the Scarlet Witch, with probability manipulation and reality-warping abilities. The twin sister of Quicksilver, mother to Wiccan and Speed, and ex-wife of the Vision; Wanda has taken on many roles throughout her life but will forever be known for causing the Decimation.

Should Wanda Be Punished? And How Severely?

• 61 results
    Gold Dust Boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Gold Dust Boi

Now that she's returning over in Children's Crusade, I'm wondering, not just what will happen to her, but what SHOULD happen to her?  I mean Wolverine has mentioned more then once that they should just kill her.  Does she deserve to be killed for good of humanity? or does she get a temporary insanity plea and hope that she does better next time?

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

It was the huge question at the start of the House of M... what should they do with her?  To their credit, the Avengers stuck up for her.  I don't see why the X-Men suddenly appointed themselves as judge, jury & executioner of all things mutant (what happened to Xavier's dream???).

As for what should they do with her... I honestly don't know.  There isn't a super hero court for misdemeanours.  Most of the world doesn't even know what happened.  And she was hardly sane when it did happen.  How do you treat someone super powered but mentally unstable?

Gold Dust Boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Gold Dust Boi

I think the X-men took it upon themselves to judge because when push comes to shove the Avengers won't suffer because their one mutant member did something bad...the X-men and the mutant community in general will suffer for it.  No its not fair but thats jsut how it would be so like it or not they definitely get a say in any and all mutant affairs i think as long as they will be the ones batting clean up.

Yes she was completely insane and it wasnt her fault (no more so then any other mentally unstable patient) but what about next time she snaps?  The entire House of M debacle COULD have destroyed everything if it hadnt been fixed.  Dark Phoenix killed herself to save the universe from her destroying it, but if she hadn't X-men and Imperial Guard were going to do it anyway so doesnt Wanda maybe deserve that same treatment?

PumpkinBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By PumpkinBomb
    @xerox-kitty said:

"How do you treat someone super powered but mentally unstable?"

N7_Normandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By N7_Normandy
    @xerox-kitty said:
    "

How do you treat someone super powered but mentally unstable?

"
    you send her to Moonstone of course.... 

Is there a way to inhibit her reality altering powers?  Can they use nanites?  If so, this would be a viable option.                 
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By PrinceIMC

I get the feeling that in Children's Crusade they're going to show that Wanda wasn't responsible for what happened. Something or someone will end up having been controlling her. Wanda's powers will be decreased and she'll have to start working at regaining everyone's trust.

PumpkinBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PumpkinBomb

Well, I think superheroines who commit crime of that magnitude should all be married off to Doctor Doom.

HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By HexThis

Absolutely not. 

No Caption Provided
    Wonder Man is right. 

She had been a severe threat for years, manipulating reality all the while both consciously and subconsciously in major ways. Wanda was conceiving her own children, resurrecting people, and was prone to breakdowns as well as catatonic stupors yet no one intervened or ever questioned it. Also, it doesn't help that they withheld the deaths of her children from her for years all at the advice of a witch tutoring her in questionable majicks and was only living as a result of Wanda's powers. The rapid expansion of Wanda's reality-altering powers made her unstable and being that mental instability and self-awareness don't exactly go hand in hand, she should've had someone in her corner looking out for her. Do I blame all of the Avengers? Not necessarily, I think Cap is in the clear and a few others but Tony was managing Wanda throughout a lot of her struggles. 

As for M-day? Well, frankly, Scott's tactics were dumb and shotty. Wanda, at that point in time, was the pretty much the axis of reality only being that she was human reality was on extremely rickety foundation. Why on earth would you attack someone in that position head-on? Also, not only attack them but attack their family in the process which was the instigator behind all of this? Their team had several members who were field-trained covert agents who very easily could've infiltrated the palace and subdued or coaxed Wanda into turning things back to the way they were (as Queen Veranke managed to single handedly) yet instead they chose to just crash in and awaken Magneto who killed Pietro right before the eyes of Wanda who was ridiculously unstable as it is with reality altering powers that were active globally. How could that garner any positive results?     
    Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hamz

They killed Bob Reynolds / The Sentry so frankly it'd be bloody hypocritical of them to let Wanda Maximoff off with the crap she pulled.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#10  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @Hamz said:
    " They killed Bob Reynolds / The Sentry so frankly it'd be bloody hypocritical of them to let Wanda Maximoff off with the crap she pulled. "
    Yep, couldn't agree more. One of the numerous reasons that I've dropped Marvel is because of this issue.
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Hell No.

nyfilmmaker32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nyfilmmaker32

Wanda may have been possessed by the Elder God Chthon, who possessed her before, and who possessed Quicksilver not too long ago.  That may have been why she broke down.  Ian McNee certainly thought so in the Marvel Tarot series.   So if that's the case, she needs help.  Margali Szardos said Wanda needed intensive instruction from a master sorcerer (she was thinking of herself) in order to ward of Chthonic influences.   So Wanda should be tutored and monitored by Strange or Margali Szardos. 

Maybe she'll repower the mutants she depowered and lower her power level.  Then she can be monitored by Strange or Szardos.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By John Valentine

I think we all know Storm is to blame. She should accept responsibility and allow herself to be executed.  

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
    They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By They Killed Cap!

They need to kill her she is sooooo imbalanced and such a major threat. 

But, I seriously doubt they will kill her.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@John Valentine said:
    "I think we all know Storm is to blame. She should accept responsibility and allow herself to be executed.   "

LMAO
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@Hamz said:
    "They killed Bob Reynolds / The Sentry so frankly it'd be bloody hypocritical of them to let Wanda Maximoff off with the crap she pulled. "

Didn't Bob actually beg Thor to kill him?
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SC  Moderator

Depends innit, so much of Wanda's story is vague and muddled, and finally with Children's Crusade we might be getting some answers, and context, for prior actions and situations. So I'd hold off a little bit more. Right now though, given my understanding of events? No, Wanda should not be punished and certain Avengers should be slapped silly and filled in and some of them reminded of their own actions and decisions. 

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By John Valentine
    @Jake Fury said:
    " @Hamz said:
    "They killed Bob Reynolds / The Sentry so frankly it'd be bloody hypocritical of them to let Wanda Maximoff off with the crap she pulled. "
    Didn't Bob actually beg Thor to kill him? "
    Yes and he sat there and took it.
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By ReVamp
    @HexThis said:
    "Absolutely not. 

Wonder Man is right.    She had been a severe threat for years, manipulating reality all the while both consciously and subconsciously in major ways. Wanda was conceiving her own children, resurrecting people, and was prone to breakdowns as well as catatonic stupors yet no one intervened or ever questioned it. Also, it doesn't help that they withheld the deaths of her children from her for years all at the advice of a witch tutoring her in questionable majicks and was only living as a result of Wanda's powers. The rapid expansion of Wanda's reality-altering powers made her unstable and being that mental instability and self-awareness don't exactly go hand in hand, she should've had someone in her corner looking out for her. Do I blame all of the Avengers? Not necessarily, I think Cap is in the clear and a few others but Tony was managing Wanda throughout a lot of her struggles.   As for M-day? Well, frankly, Scott's tactics were dumb and shotty. Wanda, at that point in time, was the pretty much the axis of reality only being that she was human reality was on extremely rickety foundation. Why on earth would you attack someone in that position head-on? Also, not only attack them but attack their family in the process which was the instigator behind all of this? Their team had several members who were field-trained covert agents who very easily could've infiltrated the palace and subdued or coaxed Wanda into turning things back to the way they were (as Queen Veranke managed to single handedly) yet instead they chose to just crash in and awaken Magneto who killed Pietro right before the eyes of Wanda who was ridiculously unstable as it is with reality altering powers that were active globally. How could that garner any positive results?      "

*sigh* this is probably Marvel's biggest issue to resolve without doing some major f***ing stupid stuff. I mean this subject seriously pisses me off, Wanda needs to come back, but just letting her free would do be horrible as well. What I am thinking is that Marvel is probably going to do what they did with Jean Grey the first time round (I believe it was the first), with the underwater cacoon and everything. 
    Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#21  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
    @aztek the lost said:
    " I would say death sentence but that seems too lenient...lobotomy, definitely "
    This she is to much of a risk to be left alive or with powers. Some Identity Crisis sh!t is needed 
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SC  Moderator

Deus ex machina story telling resulted in Wanda being a danger, deus ex machina story telling should be alright at bringing her back again and back to being like 98% of all other characters. 

thewidowsbite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By thewidowsbite
    @PrinceIMC:
    Why should she? She was not in her right state of mind. If anything it's Agatha Harkness and the Avengers faults for causing her insanity when they erased her memories of her children and then hid it from her. Why should they get off scott free (except for Harkness) for inadvertently breaking down a good person's mental stability, when Wanda is held responsible for inadvertently killing her friends and causing a chain reaction of chaos (no pun intented) as a result of said unstable mental stability?
    brantumbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By brantumbo

i would say that since they bendis got himself into this he should have to get himself out, but since there are clearly editors that thought all this was a great idea, and since we are talking about comic books, i will not say that.

i dont know about punishment for her but as far as penance goes, i feel that IF she is back in her "right mind" then she should have to be an instructor on utopia or something. something where she has to give back to the community that she took away from.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    @John Valentine said:
    "I think we all know Storm is to blame. She should accept responsibility and allow herself to be executed.   "

LMAO   

I don't feel she should be punished at all.  In fact, I feel she's kinda the victim.  Her brain didn't get scrambled to sh*t because she CHOSE for it to happen.  F*cked up event after f*cked up event lead to her having a mental breakdown.  It isn't even like she was a terrorist when this happened.  She was a superheroine who helped save the earth a great many times before.  Nobody had any way of telling that she was slowly losing it, and she certainly couldn't tell. 
    Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
    ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By ghostrider fan1

as messed up as this sounds she does need to die she committed genocide with 3 words imagine what shes capable of doing in the future? if i was Thor and i knew about it as a warrior, a champion and protector of Earth, it should be his job to do this to her head

No Caption Provided

and if not thor then Ghost Rider should do a penance stare to her but he isn't close to all this so initially it should be done by the God of Thunder
    ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ghostrider fan1
    @White Mage said:
    " @John Valentine said:
    LMAO    I don't feel she should be punished at all.  In fact, I feel she's kinda the victim.  Her brain didn't get scrambled to sh*t because she CHOSE for it to happen.  F*cked up event after f*cked up event lead to her having a mental breakdown.  It isn't even like she was a terrorist when this happened.  She was a superheroine who helped save the earth a great many times before.  Nobody had any way of telling that she was slowly losing it, and she certainly couldn't tell.  "
    even after what shes done that was good, it cannot cover the fact she erased almost all mutants from earth. i wonder  why Thor isnt in this story line i mean sure he wasnt there for the crisis but hes the only one power wise who can measure up to her and he is an avenger
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#28  Edited By PowerHerc

Oh yesSeverely!     LOL. 

ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ghostrider fan1
    @PowerHerc said:
    "
    Oh yesSeverely!     LOL. 

No Caption Provided
      "
    how serious of you lol
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    @ghostrider fan1 said:
    " @White Mage said:
    " @John Valentine said:
    LMAO    I don't feel she should be punished at all.  In fact, I feel she's kinda the victim.  Her brain didn't get scrambled to sh*t because she CHOSE for it to happen.  F*cked up event after f*cked up event lead to her having a mental breakdown.  It isn't even like she was a terrorist when this happened.  She was a superheroine who helped save the earth a great many times before.  Nobody had any way of telling that she was slowly losing it, and she certainly couldn't tell.  "
    even after what shes done that was good, it cannot cover the fact she erased almost all mutants from earth. i wonder  why Thor isnt in this story line i mean sure he wasnt there for the crisis but hes the only one power wise who can measure up to her and he is an avenger "

And what lead to her erasing almost all of the mutants on earth?  To say that she is truly responsible for M-Day is kinda f*cked up in some ways (though understandable in others).  Her mind was screwed with, and as a result, she ended up going psycho.  None of her friends or family members saw the signs of her starting to lose it, because they didn't even know that she had even STARTED down that path.  They didn't realise she was an insanely powerful reality warping mutant sorceress.  They also could've prevented this ish if they had actually KNOWN.  But they didn't, and neither did Wanda.  If anything, it's yet another display of how you should NOT screw with people's minds, because it WILL come back to bite you in the ass.  The wise thing to do would be to get her sane again, and see just how she could fix this ish.  Murder-wise, she hasn't done anything worse than people like Wolverine.  If PHOENIX can find redemption, so can Scarlet Witch.
    Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Full_Spectrum

the reason the sentry needed to die was because, well, for one, he had just ripped ares in half at the waist. and two, he was a present and active threat. Wanda, despite having done evil things, isn't doing anything now. if she goes crazy again, sure go ahead and take her out. But killing someone because they might go crazy at a later date is kinda messed up. And i don't like the phrase "mutant genocide" it's not like they died. they lost the traits that drew a massive line in the sand that humanity had to tread carefully over. notice how we still call them "mutants". it's because they are still human. It's not like wanda wiped out a species, she just removed a mutated subset. Go ahead and rip me for it.

ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ghostrider fan1
    @White Mage:  true directly this isnt her fault i think that at least quicksilver should also be punished he was the last straw to break her sanity why is he even still around? he should be dead but wanda should still not go unpunished as well and if not then very closely watched by the avengers 
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    @ghostrider fan1 said:
    " @White Mage:  true directly this isnt her fault i think that at least quicksilver should also be punished he was the last straw to break her sanity why is he even still around? he should be dead but wanda should still not go unpunished as well and if not then very closely watched by the avengers  "
    I'm so glad you mentioned his name.  He was next on my "blame them" list.  He manipulated her, and it turned out ridiculously sh*tty (even though he did have good intentions).  As far as her being watched by the Avengers, that's what NEEDS to happen.  She needs help mystically, and psychologically.  That break down happened because of yet ANOTHER traumatizing event that took place in her sad ass life, and her powers were pretty much eating away at her.  Something needs to be done to HELP this woman, which is something that her "friends" should be trying to do anyways. 
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @thewidowsbite said:
    "@PrinceIMC:
    Why should she? She was not in her right state of mind. If anything it's Agatha Harkness and the Avengers faults for causing her insanity when they erased her memories of her children and then hid it from her. Why should they get off scott free (except for Harkness) for inadvertently breaking down a good person's mental stability, when Wanda is held responsible for inadvertently killing her friends and causing a chain reaction of chaos (no pun intented) as a result of said unstable mental stability? "

I don't think the avengers caused her insanity, they just dealt with it the only way they knew how. It's not like they were causing situations her psyche couldn't handle. That's what being a super-hero, daughter of Magneto, avatar of Chthon is all about. 

I actually kinda think if she's gonna be punished they should put her in the Raft and let her join the Thunderbolts. She is kinda the original reformed villain like Hawkeye.
    Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Green Skin

I don't think she should be punished at all.  It doesn't make sense to punish her for what she's done when you have people like Wolverine and Frank Castle, who have killed literally hundreds, if not thousands, of people.  Especially considering that Wanda wasn't in her right mind, and Logan and Frank were. 

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @Green Skin said:
    "I don't think she should be punished at all.  It doesn't make sense to punish her for what she's done when you have people like Wolverine and Frank Castle, who have killed literally hundreds, if not thousands, of people.  Especially considering that Wanda wasn't in her right mind, and Logan and Frank were.  "

Well as much as Logan and Frank are sane....I'm not so sure.
    Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Chaos Burn

Can't Prof.X convince her to like, remove her powers, as in "no more mutant Wanda?"..... either that or kill her imo

ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ghostrider fan1
    @Green Skin said:

" I don't think she should be punished at all.  It doesn't make sense to punish her for what she's done when you have people like Wolverine and Frank Castle, who have killed literally hundreds, if not thousands, of people.  Especially considering that Wanda wasn't in her right mind, and Logan and Frank were.  "

i agree castle isn't sane but logans mostly killed when necessary not for no reason he was most of the time a soldier frank is just psychotic but this is a woman who can wipe out an entire race in two seconds and alter a world with a sentence 
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#39  Edited By InnerVenom123

@PumpkinBomb said:
    " @xerox-kitty said:

"How do you treat someone super powered but mentally unstable?"

"

DAMMIT, YOU BEAT ME TO THAT

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#40  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @Hamz said:
    " They killed Bob Reynolds / The Sentry so frankly it'd be bloody hypocritical of them to let Wanda Maximoff off with the crap she pulled. "
    Yep, couldn't agree more. One of the numerous reasons that I've dropped Marvel is because of this issue. "

If she lives, it'll be because most fanboys don't despise her.
    Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Walker696

with all the powers, abilities, and minds in the Marvel universe they could come up with something, just like Pym made an artifical heaven for Bill he can make a hell for Wanda nuff said. Honesty I think heroes get away with a lot. I men wolverines been getting away with murder for years, Tony has broken pretty much every international law there is, Hulk should be executed for the property damage he's cost alone, and even Cap has openly attacked law enforcement officers......truth is none of these guys have room to judge because all of them have major issues with their past. funny how folks want her to be punished when there really isn't one clean hero out there, may not be the same level as her but a crime is a crime and if she pays others should too

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By karrob

What can they do to a person with massive reality altering capabilities....I doubt they could kill her...Therapy with Moonstone is the best answer since Doc Samson is dead. Or maybe even therapy from Trauma.

ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ghostrider fan1
    @Walker696: true they have there issues, but none of them have wiped out an entire race and altered reality on earth
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#44  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @PowerHerc:
    yep she needs a spankin
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @ghostrider fan1:
    wanda did not wipe out an entire race, she wiped out the powers of most of a race
    ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ghostrider fan1
    @Avenging-X-Bolt:  well from what wolvie saud shes killed millions as well
    Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xerox-kitty said:
    "

It was the huge question at the start of the House of M... what should they do with her?  To their credit, the Avengers stuck up for her.  I don't see why the X-Men suddenly appointed themselves as judge, jury & executioner of all things mutant (what happened to Xavier's dream???).

As for what should they do with her... I honestly don't know.  There isn't a super hero court for misdemeanours.  Most of the world doesn't even know what happened.  And she was hardly sane when it did happen.  How do you treat someone super powered but mentally unstable?

"
    why did everyone forget all the times she saved the world??
    Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Theodore
    @HexThis said:
    " Absolutely not. 

No Caption Provided
    Wonder Man is right.    She had been a severe threat for years, manipulating reality all the while both consciously and subconsciously in major ways. Wanda was conceiving her own children, resurrecting people, and was prone to breakdowns as well as catatonic stupors yet no one intervened or ever questioned it. Also, it doesn't help that they withheld the deaths of her children from her for years all at the advice of a witch tutoring her in questionable majicks and was only living as a result of Wanda's powers. The rapid expansion of Wanda's reality-altering powers made her unstable and being that mental instability and self-awareness don't exactly go hand in hand, she should've had someone in her corner looking out for her. Do I blame all of the Avengers? Not necessarily, I think Cap is in the clear and a few others but Tony was managing Wanda throughout a lot of her struggles.   As for M-day? Well, frankly, Scott's tactics were dumb and shotty. Wanda, at that point in time, was the pretty much the axis of reality only being that she was human reality was on extremely rickety foundation. Why on earth would you attack someone in that position head-on? Also, not only attack them but attack their family in the process which was the instigator behind all of this? Their team had several members who were field-trained covert agents who very easily could've infiltrated the palace and subdued or coaxed Wanda into turning things back to the way they were (as Queen Veranke managed to single handedly) yet instead they chose to just crash in and awaken Magneto who killed Pietro right before the eyes of Wanda who was ridiculously unstable as it is with reality altering powers that were active globally. How could that garner any positive results?      "
    agree
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @karrob:
    id take therapy from emma before moonstone
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @ghostrider fan1:
    when did he use the word kill, i havnt read childrens crusade yet

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.