Follow

Scarlet Witch

Character » Scarlet Witch appears in 4412 issues.

The world knows Wanda Maximoff as the Scarlet Witch, with probability manipulation and reality-warping abilities. The twin sister of Quicksilver, mother to Wiccan and Speed, and ex-wife of the Vision; Wanda has taken on many roles throughout her life but will forever be known for causing the Decimation.

Dose Scarlet Witch love Dr Doom ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

Ok I got to know. Dose Wanda love Doom or is he manipilating or brianwaching her to marry him ?

No Caption Provided
    PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PassionFlower

I don't think so, she was ill and vulnerable.

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#3  Edited By x_29

I believe Doom was manipulating her.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she did love him but when he got the life force from her he said he didnt love her.....but i think he was just trying to protect her and dr.doom took the blame for the no more mutants spell@Kid_Omega_Prime:

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

she did love him but when he got the life force from her he said he didnt love her.....but i think he was just trying to protect her and dr.doom took the blame for the no more mutants spell@Kid_Omega_Prime:

I see... Well I hope they don;t get married. Scarlet Witch deserves better. Maybe go back to Vision or Captain America ? Heck anybody but Doom... As long as its somebody deserving.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Probably. You know what they say about women and men like their fathers. And there are definitely similarities between Doom and Magneto.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

I see... Well I hope they don;t get married. Scarlet Witch deserves better. Maybe go back to Vision or Captain America ? Heck anybody but Doom... As long as its somebody deserving.

A former terrorist who went insane, f*cked up reality a dozen times, murdered her husband and, like 3 other guys in the process...you're right, she and Doom have absolutely nothing in common. XD

Abishai100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Sketching Scenario

Scarlet Witch is ironically a nice visual complement to the masked ferocity that is Doctor Doom, so if we're hyping Doom, why not hype the Witch?

There's always doodle-art to make this romance feel more...youthful.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course. He never forced her to do anything. Even during Axis it's revealed she still loves him deeply

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.