Follow

Scarecrow

Character » Scarecrow appears in 1536 issues.

Utilizing a fear-inducing gas known as fear toxin, Jonathan Crane preys upon the people of Gotham City as the villainous Scarecrow.

B-Rated Badguy: In-depth Scarecrow review

MTHarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 0

Edited By MTHarman

Probably one of my best videos that ive made on reviewing an awesome Batman character. 

chris thompson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By chris thompson

"wiggle your finger ad go "boo"" 
    lol

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I never knew that much about Scarecrow but, now I know a little more. 

The-Vodun401

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The-Vodun401

Well said. I think you nailed Crane rather well with this video.
    MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#4  Edited By MichaeltheFly

Awesome MT and that doesn't even begin to describe this video.

Sinestro2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Sinestro2828

Awesome video!  I loved how you did such an in depth and professional sounding analysis of the Scarecrow and his motives and tactics, and those pictures and clips from the comics were just incredible.  Scarecrow may not have been around as long as Joker, Riddler, or Penguin, but he's definitely one of the coolest and nastiest members of Batman's rogues gallery, and I think this video did him justice >:3

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

@sinestro2828: That's kinda funny since he has been around before Penguin and Riddler though he didn't really become that popular until the 60's

Sinestro2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@sinestro2828: That's kinda funny since he has been around before Penguin and Riddler though he didn't really become that popular until the 60's

Really? Wow, surprised he didn't show up in the old Adam West Batman show then, I didn't see the Scarecrow until Batman the Animated series, a show I LOVED as a kid.

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinestro2828: Yeah he was around for like 3 months before Penguin came along and about 7 to 8 years till Riddler. He made like two appearances in the 40's and forgotten until Sheldon Moldoff and I believe Robert Kanigher in I think either '66 or '67. I don't think they would've him used him even if he was popular to the possibilities of him being scary. I know they were going to try and put Two-Face on the Adam West show, but he was rejected for that reason. Kinda sucks I would love to see more classic foes acting cheesy like on TV.

I grew up with the Justice League, Teen Titans, and The Batman on TV all having no appearances of Scarecrow. I remember in either kindergarten or 1st grade my mom took me to a Target to spend my money and she took me to the super hero aisle. She picked up a Scarecrow figure knowing that I loved spooky and looking things and helped me buy. Aside from the toy inside of Scarecrow it also came with a reprint of a Scarecrow heavy comic and so my fandom of both comics and the Scarecrow began. Glad I could educate :D

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CrazyScarecrow

@sinestro2828: Yeah he was around for like 3 months before Penguin came along and about 7 to 8 years till Riddler. He made like two appearances in the 40's and forgotten until Sheldon Moldoff and I believe Robert Kanigher brought him back in I think either '66 or '67. I don't think they would've him used him even if he was popular to the possibilities of him being scary. I know they were going to try and put Two-Face on the Adam West show, but he was rejected for that reason. Kinda sucks I would love to see more classic foes acting cheesy like on TV.

I grew up with the Justice League, Teen Titans, and The Batman on TV all having no appearances of Scarecrow. I remember in either kindergarten or 1st grade my mom took me to a Target to spend my money and she took me to the super hero aisle. She picked up a Scarecrow figure knowing that I loved spooky and looking things and helped me buy. Aside from the toy inside of Scarecrow it also came with a reprint of a Scarecrow heavy comic and so my fandom of both comics and the Scarecrow began. Glad I could educate :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.