From the savage mind of Koji Kumeta–a twisted trip of deliciously wicked proportions
One of Zetsubou-sensei’s new students–a genius storyteller–can melt even her teacher’s black heart. Meanwhile, Chiri, the obsessive-compulsive girl who longs to marry Zetsubou-sensei, is thrilled when the morose young man actually invites her somewhere. Has Zetsubou-sensei asked Chiri out on a date, or is he planning a murder-suicide? Either option may involve flowers!
Includes special extras after the story!
- Chapter 21 - It's Way Too Gross in This Sad Town
- Chapter 22 - I've Read Books Full of Shame
- Chapter 23 - A Cultured Man Was Waiting for the Rain to Stop Under the Rashomon Gate
- Chapter 24 - The Namayatsuhashi Must Be Burned
- Chapter 25 - I Am Amakudari. I Still Don't Have Any Work to Do
- Chapter 26 - As Gregor Samsa Awoke One Morning He Found Himself Carrying a Mikoshi
- Chapter 27 - Evening Primroses on Mt. Fuji Are a Mistake
- Chapter 28 - I Was Thinking of Proving It This New Year
- Chapter 29 - Because of My Hereditary Lack of Energy, I Have Been Hibernating Since Childhood
- Chapter 30 - The Musashino of Today Is Shrouded in Darkness