Follow

San Diego Comic-Con

Location » San Diego Comic-Con appears in 49 issues.

San Diego Comic Con is the biggest gathering of Comic goodness that happens each year.

Buy Your Tickets for Comic-Con 2011 on Nov. 1st

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

Edited By sora_thekey

San Diego Comic-Con 2011!
    San Diego Comic-Con 2011!
    Less than two months ago San Diego Comic-Con 2010 happened and Comic Vine brought us a whole lot of coverage! Well I am sure that CV will do the same for us next year at San Diego Comic-Con 2011, but if you want to experience it all firsthand, or want to make sure you get to meet the amazing Whiskey Media staff then mark the following date on your calendars. Well remember that the tickets are already sold out for Preview Night.
    Comic_Con tweeted a few days ago:
    • Secure your 4-Day or 1-Day passes for Comic-Con 2011 at 9 am PST on Monday, Nov. 1 at Comic-Con.org. #sdcc #2011
    • 4-Day passes w/ Preview Night are sold out. More passes may be released closer to Comic-Con, pending availability. #sdcc #2011
     You might get to meet these people!
     You might get to meet these people!
    So November 1st of this year is the day that the tickets go on sale online online at Comic-Con.org. So be sure to buy your tickets this November if you are planning on attending to next years Comic-Con from July 22nd to the 25th at the San Diego Convention Center.
    There will probably be a lot of info on the sequel to Green Lantern, the Avengers movie and much more! Excited yet? Well I am, and I already have marked Nov. 1st on my calender as the day I buy my ticket! How 'bout you? Who's going?

-- Geo (sora_thekey), long time user, blogger, wiki editor of the Whiskey Media Sites, and an all time geek!
    LightBright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By LightBright

Must buy tickets! O_O 

2011 to be my first Con ever!!

amplify108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By amplify108

I want to go sooooooo badly! have to plan this one out if i wanna go

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By sora_thekey
    @LightBright:  Cool! See you there!
    @amplify108: Be sure to plan it out before Nov 1st so you are able to buy your tickets...
    amplify108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By amplify108
    @ sora_thekey: yeah I'm doing just that :) thank you
    EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

First, need plane ticket.  Second, need time off.  Third, I don't want to meet any of those guys, I want to meet the one that fits in the catwoman suit, much better company :D lol
    claud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By claud

Hope this year We will make it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.