Kyooshiroo and Yuya are met by Okuni Izumono, a miko (Buddhist nun) who claims to be a great love of Kyooshiroo and Onime-no-Kyo. She is being pursued by rebels because she has discovered their secret hideout. But now Onime-no-Kyo is here and he can protect her!
After running afoul of the local police, Kyooshiroo and his two friends have to camp out under the stars. While Kyooshiroo and Okuni sleep, Yuya sneaks off to find the rebels' hideout and steal their secret loot. But as she leaves, a shadowy group of rebels watch her from the cliff above.
- Chapter 15: Conspiracy
- Chapter 16: The Awakening
- Chapter 17: White Crow's Attack
- Chapter 18: Covered By Cherry Tree Flowers, The Crow Flies and Can't Stop Crying
- Chapter 19: At the End of Illusion
- Chapter 20: The Wings of the Tiger
- Chapter 21: The One Who Beat Demon Eyes Kyo
- Chapter 22: Genjiro
- Chapter 23: The Arrival in Edo