Follow

Sam Alexander

Character » Sam Alexander appears in 659 issues.

Sam Alexander is a Nova Centurion and a member of the Nova Corps, an intergalactic peacekeeping force. He is also a member of the Avengers and the latest incarnation of Champions.

Is ANYONE looking forward to this series?

DJ1107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DJ1107

God I never heard such negativity on a book & a character that hasn't even been release yet probably for the dumbest reason too. I just want to know is anyone on this site even interested in where this series? I'd like to hear some kind of positive feedback (None of that "The series will suck because of no Richard Rider" bulls***).

Degalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Degalon

Less because its not richard rider, more because everyone hated Ultimate Spider-Man (The cartoon), which this character is known for. Doesn't help that he was a total dick in that show.

Also because the character himself has done nothing but suck so far, despite marvel trying to play him up. He's like the Scrappy-Doo of Marvel right now.

Nova Prime (supposedly) died defending the galaxy from ANOTHER galaxy, taking all of the Nova Force with him...welp, here's a new Nova immediately after! Wait, what?

This series is marvel's chance to make Sam tolerable, but nobody has high hopes. Especially since it looks like Rider is coming back, and so Sam will either get sidelined for Nova Prime to return, or Rider will get replaced by sam for some contrived reason, but that will pretty much cause a riot.

Matchstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Matchstick

I'll give it a shot because I've yet to read a Nova series I don't enjoy, but it still stings that it's not Rider. I'm highly skeptical of this book, but I'll freely admit it's only because what they did with Rider still irritates me.

Rell127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dj1107: Well I believe Ri Ri and Miles got far hate.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.