Follow

Sabretooth

Character » Sabretooth appears in 3534 issues.

Victor Creed is the feral mutant called Sabretooth. He was a member/subject of the Weapon X Project and is the arch-enemy of Wolverine. Unlike Wolverine, Sabretooth embraces his primal instincts, leaving death in his wake. Due to a spell gone wrong by Scarlet Witch, Sabretooth got inverted and became a more heroic person for a while.

HOW CAN 5' 3" WOLVERINE BEAT 6' 6" SABRETOOTH?

• 129 results
    talove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By talove

TELL ME IF SABRETOOTH IS BIGGER,STRONGER, AN MORE SAVAGE. HOW CAN WOLVERINE BEAT HIM?

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Its cause of the healing and bones man. Not to even start on the writers.

Avatar image for fourpower__r_i_p_
    Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Fourpower (R.I.P)

Longer claws.

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DEADPOOL

For a long time, Wolverine could not beat Sabretooth. But as Wolverine became more popular, his anti-jobber aura increased dramatically.

The odd thing is, Sabretooth was alot weaker when he used to pwn Wolverine.

Post Edited:2007-02-17 10:20:54

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Its all about the writers

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#6  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

The green one.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#7  Edited By gmanfromheck

I'd say it's not just about size. It's also about skill. Wolverine's a more discliplined fighter. He's probably gone through and completed more training. Sabretooth just relies on brute strength. Wolverine's also had more martial arts training.

Here's an extreme case, who do you think would win out of these two?

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Liverwurst

Already finished this battle is.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#9  Edited By gmanfromheck

Hmmm...I might agree with you there.

talove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By talove

I SEE IT AS THERE FIGHTING ABILITY ARE ABOUT THE SAME. BUT THEY SAY WOLVERINE HAS BETTER FIGHTING SKILLS. HE HAS EXPERIENCED IN VIRTUALLY EVERY FIGHTING STYLE ON EARTH. WHILE SABRETOOTH HAS NOT BEEN TRAINED IN MARTIAL ARTS THEY SAY. BUT THAT'S A LIE HE'S BEEN TRAINED BY ONE OF THE BEST IN MARVEL UNIVERSE FOREIGNER. AN I SAY HE'S IN THE TOP 3 OF THE MARTIL ARTS. IS WOLVERINE A BETTER FIGHTER WHEN HE'S FIGHTING IN MARTIL ARTS STYLE OR IN BERSERKER RAGE? IF YOU SAID BERSERKER RAGE YOUR RIGHT SO WHEN HE'S FIGHTING SABRETOOTH. YOU CAN 4 GET HIS SKILLS IT'S ALL ABOUT BEING BERSERKER AN THAT'S WHAT SABRETOOTH DOSE BEST.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Sabretooth is not one of the top martial artists in marvel or any universe. Wolverine is a smarter fighter when he's calm, not when he's berserk. AND YOUR CAPS LOCK IS STILL ON!!!

talove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By talove

I DID NOT SAY SABRETOOTH WAS IN THE TOP 3 IN MARTIAL ARTISTS. I SAID THAT THE ONE WHO TRAINED HIM THE FOREIGNER. HE'S IN THE TOP 3 OF THE MARTIL ARTISTS. AN YES WOLVERINE IS A SMARTER FIGHTER WHEN HE'S CALM BUT THAT DON'T HELP HIM WHEN HE'S TAKING ON THE BIG BOY'S. THE LIKE'S OF THE HULK,JUGGERNAUT,THE THING,SUB-MARINER,OMEGA RED,CYBER,AN O YES SABRETOOTH. AN FIGHTING THOSE GUY'S HE NEED MORE THEN JUST SMARTER'S AN SKILL'S HE BETTER GO BERSERKER SO HE CAN GET STRONGER. AN THAT HOW I TALK IN CAP'S SO YOU CAN HEAR ME. YOUR HEARD.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
    Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Wolverine is shorter than almost every hero and villain in the Marvel Universe and not especially powerful. By your logic he wouldn't be able to beat ANYONE. The thing is, he keeps fighting through severe injury and has an unbreakable skeleton as well as his skills. But it is his inability to quit that usually allows him to gain the edge. That said, such a large difference in height gives Wolverine what I call 'Jack Russell syndrome.' If you have ever seen a Jack Russell around large dogs, you know that they usually have a point to prove (being far more readt to fight), the smaller dog can run underneath the larger dog keeping out of reach. Wolverine would be similar in a fight with Sabretooth, he would be to low for comfort and due to a much lower centre of gravity, have a greater chance to keep Sabretooth of balance.

talove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By talove

AN YOU REALLY THINK THAT WOLVERINE BE KICKING SABRETOOTH ASS B CUZ HE KEEP'S SABERTOOTH OFF BALANCE? IF YOU DON'T STOP THAT. DON'T GET ME MIX UP WOLVERINE IS THE BEST FIGHTER IN ALL OF COMICS BUT SABRETOOTH HAS THE SAME ABILTY'S,INTELLIGENCE,JUST A LITTLE LESS SKILLED IN MARTIAL ARTS. BUT HIS SIZE,STRENGTH,MORE SAVAGE MAKE'S UP 4 IT. WHAT'S THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SABERETOOTH AN WOLVERINE DO YOU KNOW?

Avatar image for canadianwolverine
    CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its not the size of the dog that determines a fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.

Simply put, Wolverine and Sabretooth, while possessing similar abilities and skills, one possesses a cruel will and the other a hero's will. If by just the comic law of "Good Guys Always Win", Wolverine would win but if you take into account that the motivation of Wolverine is so fundamentally more stable than that of Sabretooth's (courage vs cruelty, order vs chaos), Wolverine will out finesse Sabretooth every time and deliver the final blow.

For evidence of this in comic form, I recall when Wolverine became Apocalypse's Death, he laid down the beating on Sabretooth to such an extent, even though Sabretooth had adamantium laced at the time and he didn't. There was a fun battle with The Hulk then too, if I am remembering right.

By the way, the caps lock key isn't helping your argument any. Or the 'roid rage. =P
    Post Edited:2007-02-18 12:46:42

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

talove says:

"I SEE IT AS THERE FIGHTING ABILITY ARE ABOUT THE SAME. BUT THEY SAY WOLVERINE HAS BETTER FIGHTING SKILLS. HE HAS EXPERIENCED IN VIRTUALLY EVERY FIGHTING STYLE ON EARTH. WHILE SABRETOOTH HAS NOT BEEN TRAINED IN MARTIAL ARTS THEY SAY. BUT THAT'S A LIE HE'S BEEN TRAINED BY ONE OF THE BEST IN MARVEL UNIVERSE FOREIGNER. AN I SAY HE'S IN THE TOP 3 OF THE MARTIL ARTS. IS WOLVERINE A BETTER FIGHTER WHEN HE'S FIGHTING IN MARTIL ARTS STYLE OR IN BERSERKER RAGE? IF YOU SAID BERSERKER RAGE YOUR RIGHT SO WHEN HE'S FIGHTING SABRETOOTH. YOU CAN 4 GET HIS SKILLS IT'S ALL ABOUT BEING BERSERKER AN THAT'S WHAT SABRETOOTH DOSE BEST."

YAY! YOU LIKE YELLING AND CAPS LOCK TOO! CAPS LOCK! CAPS LOCK! CAPS LOCK! CAPS LOCK!

Autowoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Autowoman

Classic example of small hero fighting large villian and winning: David and Goliath.

David had God on his side.

Wolverine has the writers on his side.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Funny how people think Wolverine is a hero, he must have killed atleast 1000+ people.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Post Deleted.

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, they were bad people.

Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ebony Bishop

Yeah, rage is actually a huge edge. Believe it or not, my father is 5' 8", and about 98 pounds. But the bokers he use to hang out with were all terrified of him, since my dad's got serious rage issues, and would take out guys three times his size with little effort.

I'm not saying I approve. I'm just saying that small guys can kick some serious ass.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
    Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

While Sabretooth and Wolverine have martial arts training, there is no indication that either of them actually use it much. Obviously, that's just my interpretation of the drawings, but I think they both prefer a more savage style. Physical size isn't going to be the determining factor when you have two combatants of their skill and verocity, not to mention their healing factors keeping them in the fight when mere mortals would be bleeding to death.

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's exactly right. Wolverine almost never uses his samurai training. His blind rage and ferocity make his style animalistic, and it usually works.

talove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By talove

Post Deleted.

talove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By talove

MAGNETO AN AUTOWOMAN ARE EXACTLY RIGHT. WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS FIGHT ALL DAY LONG AN IT'S STILL UP TO THE WRITERS. SO SIZE DOSE NOT MATTER BUT I'LL STILL SAY IN A REAL FIGHT SABRETOOTH WOULD WILL. AN BY THE WAY MY CAPS STAY LOCK CUZ I LIKE TO TALK WITH VOLUME.

CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMHO, I think you have it all wrong, Wolverine does use his training, to maximum effect. Each of his moves are in fact a severe take off of the notion of a sword and a swordmaster working together as one, since in his case that is very much the case. With his claws he has a serious reach advantage over Sabretooth, though Sabretooth has a greater number of claws. Sabretooth seems to favour a finger punch and raking slashes, chiefly an open handed. Where as Wolverine favours a closed fist, for piercing and slashing.

Without proper training, these guys would very much be flailing about, as proper hand to hand combat with a mixed of bladed weapons there would be none of the focused blows these two hard cases trade back a forth. And a lot of that shows in the placing of their feet for proper posture that translates into them using the entire force of their musculature into those "savage" hits. Its the difference between punching with your arm and punching with your entire body.

When it comes down to it, Wolverine's lower stature also gives him an advantage over Sabretooth, as that and proper positioning allows him to have a lower center of gravity, coming into play for such moves as holding your ground, avoiding a throw, and rock steady punches that don't throw you off balance. Wolverine displays incredible tact and discipline when he realizes his healing factor allows him to wade in close and drop combos of deadly strength and accuracy. And being close to one opponent is advantageous when facing many, if your opponents don't want to do damage to their ally or even to use that current opponent as a shield.

The reason it looks so blind rage and ferocious is because that combat training ends fights extremely fast against opponents with little or no defense against it. With two equally skilled opponents, it becomes a play of strategy to exploit the others weaknesses, especially looking for the moment they make a mistake.

Avatar image for the_moving_shadow
    The Moving Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine just is better and can kick Sabretooths ass. Just leave it at that. He could heal and THEN when he feels like it beat up Sabretooth. He can just heal everytime Sabretooth does some seerious damage and then just go for the kill or like you said, just beat him

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Sabretooth just is better and can kick Wolverines ass. Just leave it at that. He could heal and THEN when he feels like it beat up Wolverine. He can just heal everytime Wolverine does some seerious damage and then just go for the kill or like you said, just beat him

CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LoL

You both have good points there.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Alright if we are going to do this right heres some stats on both

Wolverine is a mutant who possesses the ability to regenerate damaged or destroyed areas of his cellular structure at a rate far greater than that of an ordinary human. The speed at which this healing factor works varies in direct proportion with the severity of the damage Wolverine suffers. For example, he can fully recover from an ordinary gunshot wound in a non-vital area of his body within minutes, but it took him almost two months to fully recover from injuries sustained in a duel with Lord Shingen, which included one from a sword that went all the way through his trunk.

Wolverine’s natural healing also affords him virtual immunity to poisons and most drugs, as well as an enhanced resistance to diseases. For example, it is nearly impossible for him to become intoxicated from drinking alcohol. He also has a limited immunity to the fatigue poisons generated by bodily activity, and hence he has greater endurance than an ordinary human. His agility and reflexes are similarly enhanced.

In addition, Wolverine’s healing factor provides him with an extended lifespan by slowing the effects of the aging process. Although over a century old, Wolverine is as healthy and physically fit as a man in his prime.

Wolverine also possesses superhumanly acute senses, making him capable of seeing things at a maximum distance greater than a normal human’s. His hearing is enhanced in a similar manner, and he is able to recognize people and objects by scent, even if that person or object is hidden. Wolverine can use these enhanced senses to track any creature with an impressive degree of success.

Wolverine’s skeleton includes six retractable one-foot long bone claws, three in each arm, that are housed beneath the skin and muscle of his forearms. Wolverine can, at will, release these slightly curved claws through his skin beneath the knuckles on each hand. The skin between the knuckles tears and bleeds, but the blood loss is quickly halted by his healing factor. Wolverine can unsheathe any number of his claws at once, although he must keep his wrists straight at the moment his claws shoot from his forearms into his hands. When unsheathed, the claws are fully within his hands, and thus Wolverine can still bend his wrists. The claws are naturally sharp and tougher than that of normal human bone structure, allowing Wolverine to cut through most types of flesh and natural materials.

Despite the extent of his healing factor, Wolverine is not immortal. If the injuries are extensive enough, especially if they result in the loss of vital organs, large amounts of blood, and/or loss of physical form, such as having flesh burned away by fire or acid, Wolverine can die.

Sabretooth is a mutant possessing various superhuman attributes that are the result of genetic mutation and artificial enhancement. Sabretooth's primary mutant power is an accelerated healing factor that enables him to regenerate damaged or destroyed tissue with far greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human. Sabretooth can fully heal from injuries that result in massive tissue and blood loss such as multiple gunshots, slashes, puncture wounds, and severe burns within only a few minutes. This mutant healing factor also renders Sabretooth highly resistant, possibly even totally immune, to disease. Sabretooth's healing powers, also, render him immune to most drugs and toxins, except within massive doses. Due to the unique regenerative properties of his mutant healing factor, Sabretooth ages much slower than an ordinary human. Despite having a much greater chronological age, Sabretooth possesses the appearance and vitality of a man in the physical prime of his life. All of Sabretooth's natural mutant abilities stem from, at least partially, his accelerated healing factor.

Sabretooth possesses superhumanly acute senses of sight, hearing, smell, and taste - although perhaps not of touch - comparable to those of certain animals, allowing him to track prey similar to the way dogs and wolves do. His night vision is preternaturally sensitive, containing twice the average human being’s area of light-gathering retina, and extends into the infrared portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. His hearing is extraordinarily acute, able to detect light breathing in a cave at 200 feet. His sense of taste can detect 1 part of foreign matter in 10,000. His highly developed olfactory sense and memory allow him to detect and track a scent over eight hours old, possibly a concentration of 20 parts per million, that he had not been exposed to for up to several months previously. Dilute, common odors of perspiration, perfumes, cigarettes, candies, and food are beacons to his senses.

Many of Sabretooth's physical abilities function with superhuman levels of efficiency. He possesses some degree of superhuman strength, the limits of which are unknown. Originally, Sabretooth possessed sufficient physical strength to crush an iron barbell, with ease. Sabretooth has undergone various procedures, some willingly and some unwillingly, that have increased his strength considerably beyond his original levels. Sabretooth's mutant healing factor grants him much greater immunity to the lactic acids generated by his muscles during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human. Hence, Sabretooth possesses superhuman stamina in all physical activities. His natural agility and reflexes are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural limits of the human body. Sabretooth's agility and reaction time are superior to those of the finest human athlete.

Currently, Sabretooth's entire skeleton has been artificially infused with the, virtually indestructible, alloy known as Adamantium. As a result, Sabretooth's bones are practically unbreakable.

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CanadianWolverine says:

"IMHO, I think you have it all wrong, Wolverine does use his training notion of a sword and a swordmaster working together as one, since in his case that is very much the case. With his claws he has a serious reach advantage over Sabretooth, though Sabretooth has a greater number of claws. Sabretooth seems to favour a finger punch and raking slashes, chiefly an open handed. Where as Wolverine favours a closed fist, for piercing and slashing.Without proper training, these guys would very much be flailing about, as proper hand to hand combat with a mixed of bladed weapons there would be none of the focused blows these two hard cases trade back a forth. And a lot of that shows in the placing of their feet for proper posture that translates into them using the entire force of their musculature into those "savage" hits. Its the difference between punching with your arm and punching with your entire body.When it comes down to it, Wolverine's lower stature also gives him an advantage over Sabretooth, as that and proper positioning allows him to have a lower center of gravity, coming into play for such moves as holding your ground, avoiding a throw, and rock steady punches that don't throw you off balance. Wolverine displays incredible tact and discipline when he realizes his healing factor allows him to wade in close and drop combos of deadly strength and accuracy. And being close to one opponent is advantageous when facing many, if your opponents don't want to do damage to their ally or even to use that current opponent as a shield.The reason it looks so blind rage and ferocious is because that combat training ends fights extremely fast against opponents with little or no defense against it. With two equally skilled opponents, it becomes a play of strategy to exploit the others weaknesses, especially looking for the moment they make a mistake."

Wow.....I'm impressed. Do you take martial arts.

CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really, I just watch too much real life Mixed Martial Arts and Kung-fu Chop-Suey theatre. And look at comic book characters who pull off stunts most professional acrobats would be envious of. =D

Truth be told, Spiderman could probably kick both their asses if he was the killing type.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

There is no "probably" about it. Spiderman > Wolvertooth

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Prodigal Son

Post Deleted.

CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oops, not trying to derail the thread.

I should have added that I brought up Spiderman because he can pull off some severely graceful moves, he has huge strength, incredible reach advantage (webs and kicks), superior battle awareness (spidey sense), and has secure footing just about any where he wants. I do believe he seems to display a touch of above normal healing as well. Where this is relevant is that many characters seem to need extensive melee and weapons training just to come close to what he does naturally. What he seems to lack is the will to deliver blows that incapacitate or down right decapitate, unlike what Wolverine and Sabretooth deliver cuts right to heart of the hunt. Don't count out Wolverine and Sabretooth too quick against the likes of Spiderman, they can rock with the punches for a good while thanks to crazy healing and one blow can put Spiderman down for the count when its claws on flesh and bone.

The will of a fighter, especially an equally matched opponents or even one possessing greater abilities, can have a lot of impact on the outcome of a fight. This can actually be attributed to many with the hero quality, they tend to keep struggling on when many others would have packed up and gone home.

Namkrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Namkrow

Wolverine hasn't always beaten Sabertooth. There have been plenty of times when Logan has had the shizzle kicked out of him and vice versa....it depends completely on the circumstances.

Csir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Csir

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Boken

tough guys can be small. csir i have that issue to.

V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By V

Creed fights with more rage than Wolverine, they've really %$#@! this rivalry up, it used to be cool back in the day, now its just boring. Wolverine is in everything, its sickning. Thats why characters like Cyclops and Iceman dont get the treatments they should, cause everything revoles around Wolverine. In real life size dont mean $#@!

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Boken

wolvie's got will power.

it'sjustme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By it'sjustme

I thik the books,say it best SABRETOOTH is."A poor man's WOLVERINE".I'am very sorry,But thay siad it,not me.I RELLY like them both.But WOLVERINE is the good guy...And thik of there names.SABERTOOTHS are dead,WOLVERINES are sill alive...Don't be upset thay both rock.

it'sjustme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By it'sjustme

I SORRY I DON'T HAVE A PIC

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Rotten gun

platform shoes

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Rotten gun

typically a good big man will always beat a good little man but a better skilled etc little man can drop monsters

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#45  Edited By Final Arrow
    Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Vrakmul

Size doesn't mean jack squat unless the diffrence is extreme. And even then. For exmple the tiny x-wing blew up the massive death star.

~ MACABRE ~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ~ MACABRE ~

Skillwise, Sabretooth is and advanced version of Wolverine totally, and if you look at all the abilities, and body enhancements, you can see that Sabretooth should technically be able to beat Wolverine. But on the other hand, you can't gauge HEART or COURAGE on a true scale, and that factors in big time, and that's why i would pick Wolverine as the Victor.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
    Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm...lemme see.....9 claws on one hand compared to three claws on one hand....and 6 1/2 ton strength compared to 800 pounds...and pure rage compared to discipline......i think it's obvious that Sabretooth wins. he has razor sharp claws that with his force can cut through anything other then adamantium.

Abilities

Sabretooth is a formidable hand-to-hand combatant, having been trained by the Foreigner, the C.I.A., and many others. Sabretooth is also an extraordinary hunter and tracker.

Weapons

He also possesses a single, razor sharp, retractable claw at the tip of each finger. Originally, these claws were fully capable of rending substances as durable as bone, wood, and stone. However, just like his skeleton, Sabretooth's claws have been artificially infused with Adamantium. As a result, his claws are not only as indestructible as his skeleton, but are now capable of cutting any known solid substance other than Adamantium itself.

Abilities

Due to his extensive training as a soldier, a C.I.A. operative, a samurai, a spy, and a member of the X-Men, Wolverine is an exceptional hand-to-hand combatant, having mastered virtually every fighting style on Earth. He is also a trained expert in multiple types of weapons, vehicles, computer systems, explosives, and assassination techniques. Wolverine is fluent in many languages, including Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Cheyenne, Lakota, and Spanish; he has some knowledge of French, Thai, and Vietnamese.

Weapons

Wolverine’s entire skeletal structure, including his claws, has been artificially bonded to the nearly indestructible metal Adamantium. As a result, Wolverine’s bones are virtually unbreakable, and his claws are capable of cutting through almost any substance depending on its thickness and the amount of force he can exert.

ok, sure wolvie has more hand-to-hand combat training. but Sabretooth has some H-T-H combat training making him more deadly. along with his five (i seen a pic of him with four 6 inch long claws on each hand along with the razor sharp ones) claws, and being stronger then wolverine helps. Sabertooth wins, is my point

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Vrakmul

As Yoda once said "Size Matters not".

Ninjivitis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Ninjivitis

The answer is simple. Writers. It doesn't matter who is the better fighter, or more powerful, if the writers want something to happen, they'll make it happen, no matter how much sense it makes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.