Though he once killed in the name of the nascent Meiji government, even an infamous manslayer such as "Hitokiri Battôsai" might grow weary and vow never to kill again. As a new age dawns, there are those who yet cling to the ways of bloodshed, and see the days of peace and prosperity Kenshin and others like him fought so hard to bring forth as betrayal. In ten days' time, the enemies of Kenshin will come for him, and all who stand beside him are in danger. Is the time of earthly justice truly at hand?
- Act 178: Remembrance 13: Cross-Shaped Scar
- Act 179: Remembrance 14: And So, Time Passed
- Act 180: Night Fell ...
- Act 181: A Strand of Hope
- Act 182: Confession (Part 1)
- Act 183: Confession (Part 2)
- Act 184: Fireworks
- Act 185: Vs. the Armstrong Cannon
- Act 186: Neo-Invulnerable Gauntlets