Follow

Roy Harper

Character » Roy Harper appears in 2187 issues.

Green Arrow's first sidekick Speedy, and later Arsenal, and then Red Arrow, Roy Harper has grown to become one of the most accomplished marksmen and heroes in the DC Universe. Roy now goes by the name Arsenal once more.

Was Roy Better Before The Reboot?

Red-X17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Red-X17  Online

Before the reboot Roy Harper was, for a little while, this awesome badass secret agent type dude. Then he lost his arm, started drugs, and become an unofficial assassin.

Now, aside from being a talented inventor and the heart of the outlaws, he's basicly become the teams long haired bitch. Harsh, but true.

So tell me, am i the only one who thinks Roy WAS cooler before the reboot?

AColombia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AColombia

@redx17: yes in my opinion. In the new 52 He disregards his old friends like Dick and sides with Jason knowing he tried to kill him, at first he just uses Kori. II they're dating now but it still pisses me off. Now it's reconted he's an alcoholic instead of a drug addict like pre reboot that made his struggle interesting and the first superhero to struggle with an illegal narcotic. Now he's Jason's sidekick in some ways. Not to mention Lian never existed. Before he was a great father part of the JL and a Titan had friends, they did ruin him with the Cry for Justice crap but besides that Roy was much better pre reboot, same with Kori.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DarthAznable

Pre-52 was a lot darker and had more to it. I prefer pre-52

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@redx17: I liked pre 52 Roy better before Cry for Justice, but I believe he fits better with Jason Todd instead of Dick.I would have loved to see them work more together pre 52 under Judd Winick.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.