Follow

Rose Wilson

Character » Rose Wilson appears in 535 issues.

She is the highly trained warrior daughter of Deathstroke and Lillian Worth.

Could Ravager join the Outlaws?

SladeRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By SladeRogers
    After reading and seeing the buzz about the new Red Hood and the Outlaws, I began to think about other heroes that would fit in with the fray. The first one that came to mind was Rose Wilson. She has the attitude of Jason, the stubbornness of Roy (at times), the 'sexy yet deadly' look like Starfire, and the willingness to kill like all three of them. So I am asking this as a legitimate question, what does everybody think?
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#2  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

it could happen. but with them trying to get rid of legacy heroes it might not
    Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Avenging-X-Bolt said:
    it could happen. but with them trying to get rid of legacy heroes it might not
    There trying to get rid of them?
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By ReVamp

Yeah, I don't think that Ravager is still going to be around in the DC Revamp...

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#5  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @ReVamp said:
    Yeah, I don't think that Ravager is still going to be around in the DC Revamp...

if she is then she'll probably have a completley different look and all the other ravagers will be erased from canon
    the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By the_tree

I could see her joining.

ChadwickDavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By ChadwickDavis

While she has the credentials to be on the team, I dont believe she would be able to last due to the collective volatility of the team. 

vs. Red Hood: Two well trained Hotheads with anger management and authority issues=Deathstroke vs Batman next Generation  

vs. Arsenal:
    Two former Drug addicts with anger management and authority issues= Bullets, Bows and Blades...Do I need to say more.  

vs. Starfire:  Two females with anger management and sanity issues. 

Point Blank if they dont kill themselves before Ravager shows up she will do it for them. 
    Sinestro2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Sinestro2828

@SladeRogers: I think she'd make a good addition to the team as well, BUT, I think it would make more sense to add another super powered character instead since they already have two non-super powered members already (she has precog powers but other than that she's a normal human who relies on weaponry and martial skill to win). Rose, Kori, and Jason might have actually made a better starter team since Jason could have been the gunman while Rose handled the melee/sword fighting department and Starfire the super power angle.

I mean, is there anything Roy has to offer to the team that Jason can't himself? At least Rose has a different fighting style, preferring blade fighting over shooting.

Avatar image for grand_marvelous
    Grand Marvelous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Grand Marvelous

Could DC just kill off Ravager so we don't have a more Deathstroke-y version of Cassandra Cain running around? 

redhoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By redhoodx

@Sinestro2828: In superboy when she is talking to faichild she is talking in her mind, I think she has telepathy. which could be a diffrent power set for the team.besides she is still so badass that she qualifies.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By ReVamp

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@ReVamp said:
    if she is then she'll probably have a completley different look and all the other ravagers will be erased from canon

Four Months later...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.