Follow

Rorschach

Character » Rorschach appears in 118 issues.

A violent, noir detective/anti-hero and the chief protagonist of the "Watchmen" series. With a black-and-white worldview and an uncompromising moral code, Rorschach is well-known among criminals as the terror of the underworld.

Rorschach mask

Avatar image for reversenegative
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By ReverseNegative

Is it possible to make one or something similar becuase I've always wanted to make a Rorschach costume and I have the hat. Is there a way to make it because i've heard some rumours with heat reactive paint...

Avatar image for reversenegative
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3  Edited By ReverseNegative
    @aztek the lost:
    yeah.
    Avatar image for silver_knight75
    Silver Knight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Silver Knight75

well I have seen some examples of on the web. It does change patterns but only really alternates between two of them. You could make more than one mask if you wanted to.

RiddleMeThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By RiddleMeThis

I heard that you used to be able to but t-shirts that react with your body heat, unfortunately, this often resulted in patches around the armpits and neck, so the fad didn't last too long, but finding one that reacts to your emotion may be something only Dr. Manhattan can do...
    Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
    .Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Fix

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.