would you date and marry Rogue if she was real.

  • 61 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for loganrogue24
#1 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

if Rogue was real idk about you guys but i would so marry her in my eyes shes the perfect woman sexy sassy funny yet a little lonely yet strong willed. plus her voice well the 90s x-men cartoon Rogue sexiest voice ever.

Avatar image for video_martian
#2 Posted by Video_Martian (5650 posts) - - Show Bio

no, i wouldn't want to date OR marry Rogue because I don't want her to accidentally kill me when I kiss her =P

Avatar image for batteredarmor
#3 Posted by BatteredArmor (6234 posts) - - Show Bio

No i prefer being alive. and yes i know she controls her powers now but the first time that slips i'm dead
Avatar image for mega_spidey01
#4 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3080 posts) - - Show Bio

hell yeah, i would date and marry her why not. lol

Avatar image for video_martian
#5 Posted by Video_Martian (5650 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

No i prefer being alive. and yes i know she controls her powers now but the first time that slips i'm dead

This is true^. Although I do agree with the OP that Rogue is indeed very sexy and beautiful, I just wouldn't want to risk it all being with this girl if she existed in real life.

Now if Ms. Marvel existed in real life, then that's another story... =D

Avatar image for thecrowbar
#6 Posted by TheCrowbar (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

Date sure.
 
But for some of us marriage is sacred. Getting married to a mutant is wrong.
 It's Adam and Eve not Adam and Gene!(I tried sue me)
 
LOL sorry I couldn't help it. Date is a definite but in all honesty who I marry and why has to be a deeply emotional decision and saying you'd marry someone you don't even know would be a little awkward.

Avatar image for sc
#7 Posted by SC (17482 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCrowbar said:
Getting married to a mutant is wrong.  It's Adam and Eve not Adam and Gene!(I tried sue me) 
 
 
LMAO Classic. This needs to be on a list of X-Men jokes that can always be used no matter the situation. 
Moderator
Avatar image for innervenom123
#8 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29887 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

It's Adam and Eve not Adam and Gene!(I tried sue me)

SO MUCH WIN!

Avatar image for joshmightbe
#9 Posted by joshmightbe (27519 posts) - - Show Bio

No and not just because sex would be fatal but that is a factor, I wouldn't be able to handle having a wife who I couldn't kiss, hug or even touch without risking death

Avatar image for kairan1979
#10 Posted by Kairan1979 (22078 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:

No and not just because sex would be fatal but that is a factor, I wouldn't be able to handle having a wife who I couldn't kiss, hug or even touch without risking death

Avatar image for the_stegman
#11 Posted by The Stegman (38086 posts) - - Show Bio

no, i like being alive, and find her accent annoying

Online
Avatar image for loganrogue24
#12 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

i think her accent is hot myself.

Avatar image for comics4me1800
#13 Posted by Comics4Me1800 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell yes. I don't really give a **** if I die from touching her. It would be a good date.

Avatar image for phoenix_xii
#14 Posted by Phoenix XII (158 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, yes & YES!!!!!!!

Avatar image for nightwalkerrevan
#15 Edited by NightwalkerRevan (124 posts) - - Show Bio

There's always the risk of death by kiss or in a moment of passion, but what a way to go. So sure :)

Avatar image for adnan
#16 Posted by Adnan (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. I love her accent too much not to hug her, and as great a way that is to die, I'd rather continue living thanks.

Avatar image for myramyramyra
#17 Edited by MyraMyraMyra (300 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah. I'd go gay for Rogue.

Actually, I'd go polyamorous for both Rogue & Gambit. That would be my ideal relationship ;) They're by far the two sexiest characters in the X-Menin comicsever.

Avatar image for hughjass
#18 Posted by HughJass (411 posts) - - Show Bio

No way dude, bestiality isn't exactly my kind of thing.

Avatar image for daredevil21134
#19 Posted by daredevil21134 (15853 posts) - - Show Bio

no

Avatar image for thegoldenone
#20 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38932 posts) - - Show Bio
Nope.
Avatar image for infonation
#21 Posted by infonation (1666 posts) - - Show Bio

@LoganRogue24: I would at LEAST date her, I'm nowhere NEAR man enough for a woman like Rogue but you never know, she might just like my personality ANYWAY! LOL Besides, with MY irony-loving luck it would turn out that I'm one of the few people out there who can touch her without a single side-effect! So I'll never know for sure if I don't try!

Avatar image for the_tree
#22 Posted by the_tree (8607 posts) - - Show Bio

No, and not for the reason that I could possibly die, but for the reason that her accent is incredibly annoying.

Avatar image for hazlenaut
#23 Posted by Hazlenaut (2096 posts) - - Show Bio

I would but worries me is not her ability to leech powers and memories by skin touch since that mean I have to have honest relationship with her so I can deal with that. The kiss that can suck your life away seems like a kiss I would want. What worries me is her mom Mystique I know there will be awkward moment with her. Look what she did to Gambit

Avatar image for mayo88m
#24 Posted by Mayo88m (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on guys, it'd be an added thrill risking death with every touch. It would be like having sex in a public place X1000, and she's good looking too boot!

Avatar image for roroonthedownlow
#25 Posted by Roroonthedownlow (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Rogue now- she needs to grow up and stop acting like such a psycho. Right now she's the nightmare girlfriend from hell.

Avatar image for angelicphoenix
#26 Posted by AngelicPhoenix (134 posts) - - Show Bio

hellz yea. I would love it. I think she is awesome!

Avatar image for thecannon
#27 Posted by TheCannon (20265 posts) - - Show Bio

I might. The skin thing wouldn't bother me, but I can't just say yes. I would have to get to know her.

Avatar image for fourthdeity
#28 Posted by FourthDeity (2244 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Don't wanna die
  • don't want her to accidentally kill my kids
  • Don't want my kids to go through the problems she did

If all those factors were gone I would do it in a heart beat

and btw does anyone know if she can transfer powers to other people? it would be bad ass if I got a small portion of ms marvels powers

Avatar image for deactivated-579156ff11b09
#29 Posted by deactivated-579156ff11b09 (1234 posts) - - Show Bio

- Shes a nice enough girl but no

Avatar image for aiden_cross
#30 Posted by Aiden Cross (15726 posts) - - Show Bio

no

Avatar image for thecannon
#31 Posted by TheCannon (20265 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

  • Don't wanna die
  • don't want her to accidentally kill my kids
  • Don't want my kids to go through the problems she did

If all those factors were gone I would do it in a heart beat

and btw does anyone know if she can transfer powers to other people? it would be bad ass if I got a small portion of ms marvels powers

It'd be worth it.

Avatar image for john_valentine
#32 Posted by John Valentine (16467 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

Avatar image for revamp
#33 Posted by ReVamp (23015 posts) - - Show Bio

No. As much as dating someone with that amount of confidence and care would be awesome, the skin thing is a deal breaker.

Avatar image for john_valentine
#34 Posted by John Valentine (16467 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

No. As much as dating someone with that amount of confidence and care would be awesome, the skin thing is a deal breaker.

Skin thing, the hick accent and the skunk hair.

Avatar image for revamp
#35 Posted by ReVamp (23015 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

@ReVamp said:

No. As much as dating someone with that amount of confidence and care would be awesome, the skin thing is a deal breaker.

Skin thing, the hick accent and the skunk hair.

The accent thing is kinda cute and the hair thing as well, if its current time-style, as opposed to the 90s, where her hair was a fcking forest.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
#36 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (17379 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. And anyone who wouldn't is crazy or a scaredy cat.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
#37 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5592 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@John Valentine said:

@ReVamp said:

No. As much as dating someone with that amount of confidence and care would be awesome, the skin thing is a deal breaker.

Skin thing, the hick accent and the skunk hair.

The accent thing is kinda cute and the hair thing as well, if its current time-style, as opposed to the 90s, where her hair was a fcking forest.

So, does the carpet match the drapes?

Avatar image for revamp
#38 Posted by ReVamp (23015 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

@ReVamp said:

@John Valentine said:

@ReVamp said:

No. As much as dating someone with that amount of confidence and care would be awesome, the skin thing is a deal breaker.

Skin thing, the hick accent and the skunk hair.

The accent thing is kinda cute and the hair thing as well, if its current time-style, as opposed to the 90s, where her hair was a fcking forest.

So, does the carpet match the drapes?

I would think not, but who knows.

Avatar image for john_valentine
#39 Posted by John Valentine (16467 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

@ReVamp said:

@John Valentine said:

@ReVamp said:

No. As much as dating someone with that amount of confidence and care would be awesome, the skin thing is a deal breaker.

Skin thing, the hick accent and the skunk hair.

The accent thing is kinda cute and the hair thing as well, if its current time-style, as opposed to the 90s, where her hair was a fcking forest.

So, does the carpet match the drapes?

I would think not, but who knows.

I guess Cody, Remy, Magneto and Sentry know for sure....

Avatar image for revamp
#40 Posted by ReVamp (23015 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

@ReVamp said:

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

@ReVamp said:

@John Valentine said:

@ReVamp said:

No. As much as dating someone with that amount of confidence and care would be awesome, the skin thing is a deal breaker.

Skin thing, the hick accent and the skunk hair.

The accent thing is kinda cute and the hair thing as well, if its current time-style, as opposed to the 90s, where her hair was a fcking forest.

So, does the carpet match the drapes?

I would think not, but who knows.

I guess Cody, Remy, Magneto and Sentry know for sure....

I don't think her and Cody got that far and nothing happened between her and the Sentry. NOTHING I TELL YOU!

Avatar image for john_valentine
#41 Posted by John Valentine (16467 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@John Valentine said:

@ReVamp said:

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

@ReVamp said:

@John Valentine said:

@ReVamp said:

No. As much as dating someone with that amount of confidence and care would be awesome, the skin thing is a deal breaker.

Skin thing, the hick accent and the skunk hair.

The accent thing is kinda cute and the hair thing as well, if its current time-style, as opposed to the 90s, where her hair was a fcking forest.

So, does the carpet match the drapes?

I would think not, but who knows.

I guess Cody, Remy, Magneto and Sentry know for sure....

I don't think her and Cody got that far and nothing happened between her and the Sentry. NOTHING I TELL YOU!

It's her vagina of death. CCA wouldn't allow that bit of the history divulged at the time, but my fan fic allows it. I'll link you to my blog some time.

Avatar image for hectorsquall
#42 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

nothing happened between her and the Sentry. NOTHING I TELL YOU!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for revamp
#43 Posted by ReVamp (23015 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall: ON NO YOU DIDN'T.

Avatar image for gravitypress
#44 Posted by gravitypress (2102 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope

Avatar image for hectorsquall
#45 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp:

No Caption Provided

But yeah, that was awful. I prefer joking or act like nothing happened because otherwise I'd be so pissed off that I'd track down the guy who had this stupid idea just to kick his ass

Avatar image for x_29
#46 Posted by x_29 (2375 posts) - - Show Bio

HELL YEAH SUGAH!!!!!

Avatar image for fourthdeity
#47 Posted by FourthDeity (2244 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

HELL YEAH SUGAH!!!!!
Avatar image for morpheus_
#48 Posted by Morpheus_ (30750 posts) - - Show Bio
No and no.
Avatar image for knighthood
#49 Posted by knighthood (1917 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. Rollover in the bed the wrong way and adios muchacho.

Avatar image for x_29
#50 Posted by x_29 (2375 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: GASP!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.