Follow

Rogue

Character » Rogue appears in 6624 issues.

The adopted daughter of Mystique, Rogue was once a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Now reformed, Rogue has become a veteran member of the X-Men.

Her powers

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By jordama

I don't know how to feel about her having control over her powers, it was kinda who she was, not having control. That would be like Cyclops just being fixed, no more visor.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By G'bandit

Na I think Rogue has been alone for enough time.. Cyclops's powers do not affect his activities.. Let the girl get some! LMAO! 

V_v morning joke..Sorry

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Nice to see some character development for a change.

Lifeguard85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Lifeguard85
    @fesak said:
    " Nice to see some character development for a change. "
    Second. It finally allows her to grow as a character, rather than having a different story with the same tired problem at the center. She joined the X-Men to control her power...its about time they did something with it.
    ~Mystery~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By ~Mystery~

I like this, with this she wont be so boring. The old "I cant touching anyone" thing was getting old.

Avatar image for crimsonspider89
    crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By crimsonspider89

I also hope she gets some of her past powers back to make her stronger. Just her flight and super strength.

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jordama
    @crimsonspider89:

I miss super strong and flying rogue.
    fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Well the point of Rogue is that she can have any power, while there's plenty of characters that are strong and can fly.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#9  Edited By xerox_kitty

At some point, she should be able to retain other characters' powers.  Right now she's more focused on using the on & off side of her own... So I'm sure we'll see all-flying all-fighting Rogue again at some point.  Just not for a while yet :)
    leigh_rogue888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By leigh_rogue888

I am glad of the change, change is good. And in her case very good, yes it takes away from her mysterious charm of no touchy, but we get to see a new Rogue or the Rogue personality from when she was powerless. 

Plus I kind of don't want to see her strong and fly again. She has all the students with powers they have not fully explored yet, I want to see how she can use other people's power in new ways.

crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By crimsonspider89
    @leigh_rogue888:  I understand. I like the new persona this gives Rogue but she feels too weak. They need to do something to solve this. Whether it be her acquire some of the student's powers permanently or regain her super strength and flight. With her personality, her without any really offensive powers makes her useless against certain enemies on the battlefield like Moonstone.
    EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By EdwardWindsor
    @crimsonspider89:  sahem she can tjust stealk snetrys powers since hed doesnt do much with um lol , i like sentry be is kindda lame roque would use powers rather than moaning about being mental lol
    leigh_rogue888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By leigh_rogue888
    @crimsonspider89: How does she feel weak? Its just the beginning, plus after she absorbed some of Ares and went and had a showdown with moonstone...I think she did well. I can't wait to see what they do with her personality and powers.
    crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By crimsonspider89

My point is if it was a one on one, Rogue would have lost where old Rogue would have dominated. The fight went well but Rogue ran away and that does not fit in with her personality. She had to but if she had some power to supplement her original, she would have owned Moonstone. She didn't beat Ares, weakened him for Gambit and Danger to beat him, where old Rogue would have went toe to toe with him.

leigh_rogue888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By leigh_rogue888

I am not trying to start a fight but I didn't say she beat him or moonstone, but absorbed him and held her own against moonstone by outsmarting her. It sucks that she ran out of strength during the battle but they got away to fight another day.  Yeah she would have held her own against Ares with her old Ms. Marvel powers but do you see the writers doing that again or anything close to it? She absorbed Sunfire's powers and did pretty good with that. Do you think they will just have her experiment with different powers for a while or have her permanently absorb someone's powers she can fall back on? Or both?

crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By crimsonspider89

Both. She is experimenting  with new powers but I think she will obtain some of those old powers either after Second Coming or after Necrosha. Who knows what Hope or the fight with Proteus will give her?

leigh_rogue888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By leigh_rogue888

I would like to see her and Hope meet up but Proteus? Not sure about that...I am wondering if they will let Destiny see Rogue again. I can't wait to see how that goes, even better if Mystique somehow turns up.

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jordama
    @leigh_rogue888:
    I have heard that they will meet up. But the guy was being somewhat cryptic about what the interaction was going to be like.
    leigh_rogue888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By leigh_rogue888

Yeah I haven't read it but Destiny is able to make an appearance after Selene questions her but she ends up finding Blindfold instead. I want to get a hold of that issue but comics come very slowly to my town.

fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By fanboy#1

dont you feel bad how she just STEALS other people's powers and its like they aren't unique because rogue uses the same power 
    idk 
    i just never liked the idea of her stealing someone else's power and using it for her own 
    crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By crimsonspider89

It doesn't bother me much. I mean, at least she is not like Mimic who constantly goes after new powers.When she steals powers, she shows whether the person's control is mental or physical. I find it interesting. It gives her near endless possibilities. Look at how many heroes have super strength or flight or energy manipulation.  

Rogue is supposed to fight Proteus in Necrosha on her way to meet Destiny.

gambit18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By gambit18

it is potentially the most powerful xmen,   not only its power,   can beat anyone new ,   but it can renew its power set if you so wished.

Is an unlimited source of power  and the most incredible ,  is that it takes decades to have a power so strong, recently and is evolving now. 

Regardless of the progress that you want to carey,It's about time for him to stay permanently with another set of powers and later at some point be able to do what he did in xtreme xmen, for me that is the maximum stage of evolution of their original powers, take years but there has to come back,  for now it is experiencing with their new level of control.

what he did in uncanny 517 was AWESOME,,, but also want to see it again with the powers of ms marvel or similar or better,that he copied the Orion powers would be the best for mi, and believable seeing that could absorb up to Geniss vell, and in the past to thor (  
    rogue power immature  )  . 

cmkphoenixfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cmkphoenixfan1

I think theres still a chance that her ms marvel powers could return to her.
    AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AngelFrost

I agree.
    Part of Rogues likeability was that her powers were seen as a curse aswell, Like, Jean, Iceman, Proff X could all control their powers, but Rogue couldn't, she stood out among the crowd. Which I liked.

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jordama

By changing her powers, its like they redefined what she is. it would be like if her hair become one color  o_O
    Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xelossik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogue has Wonder man powers but his mind was removed from her in Uncanny Avengers vol 2 (2015) issue 1. Rogue today is stronger than when she was Ms Marvel powers.

In Uncanny Avengers Rogue is great and have incredibly good adventures. Better than X-men books. Ok first arc was mediocre but anything later is top class.

She did more than Extraordinary and Uncanny Xmen to solve Terrigen problem.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.