rocketraccoonthingy's Rocket Raccoon #1 - A Chasing Tale, Part 1 review

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy

Rocket Raccoon Series (Spoiler Warning)

Rating: T

Number of issues: 11

Writer: Skottie Young

Artist: Skottie Young and Filipe Andrade

Review by: RocketRaccoonThingy

Disclaimer: I know it said down below that I reviewed Rocket Raccoon Chasing Tales Part 1 but I will be reviewing the whole series. I didn't see any "Rocket Raccoon series" so, I had to choose that one. Enjoy!!!

People here know that I am a big fan of Rocket Raccoon. I will be more glad to do a review of his current (not on-going anymore) series.

Okay let's start with the things I like about this series. I like this series because it shows a lot of cooperation between Rocket Raccoon and his tree friend Groot and the series covers their misadventures in the galaxy. One of them is saving a princess (Amalya) who tried to kill him after (with a bunch of other princesses) who was actually sort of taking orders from another raccoon! That part alone, makes the readers of this series want to read more and more and more.

That other raccoon was actually just actually Blackjack O'Hare (Rocket's enemy since way back). Interesting right?! It isn't one of those plots that were just rushed. This is one of though well thought out plots.

This series won't just make you want to read more but, it will also make you laugh. Rocket is known for being funny (that's why I like him so much). This series balanced Rocket's awesomeness and jokes.

The only thing that disappointed me was the issue Rocket Raccoon #5 - Raccoon Storytailer. It was full of "I am Groot"! It was because Groot was telling some alien kids their adventure. It was a total bummer considering there are only 11 issues for now.

Rocket will be joining the Guardians of Knowhere that's why they had to stop this series. I hope GoK will be a good one.