Rising Stars... one of the best

Nub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Nub

The 1rst volume I read of this new series was Rising Stars: Bright. And I just have to say stunning. Then, Voices of The Dead, and i cannot deny that the unspelled name, J. Michael Straczynski eat it with this piece. I cried, my skin just shrunk with the sentiment of this guy, Lionel Zerd struggle so much with the lost of her wife and this power that allows him to see the dead, at the same time he battle with something he does not know, and that it's killing his friendly ghost.

A master piece, Rising Stars is one of the best wrote comics ever. Straczynski brings live to its characters, and a touch of I dont know how to describe it.

U need to read it, everything!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.