Follow

Riku

Character » Riku appears in 39 issues.

Riku is one of Sora's best friends who falls to the darkness in Kingdom Hearts. Riku then uses he dark powers for light and is told by many that he stands in between the light and the darkness or "Twilight." once said to DIZ i am taking the middle road.

Axel?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Martian

So I know there are several kingdom hearts fans on here and was wondering something. Is Axel suppost to be Riku's Nobody?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nobody says:

"So I know there are several kingdom hearts fans on here and was wondering something. Is Axel suppost to be Riku's Nobody?"

No he isn't. Axel some unknown's Nobody. Riku is himself.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Martian

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
    "So I know there are several kingdom hearts fans on here and was wondering something. Is Axel suppost to be Riku's Nobody?"
    No he isn't. Axel some unknown's Nobody. Riku is himself."
    Well Riku became a heartless at the end of the first one so he should have a nobody.
    Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Nobody says:
    Well Riku became a heartless at the end of the first one so he should have a nobody. "

That would be the rule normally, but if his Nobody died, I think he would die. If it was his Nobody, wouldn't he have a heartless? I don't remember seeing him with a heartless.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Martian

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Nobody says:
    Well Riku became a heartless at the end of the first one so he should have a nobody. "
    That would be the rule normally, but if his Nobody died, I think he would die. If it was his Nobody, wouldn't he have a heartless? I don't remember seeing him with a heartless."
    His heartless was Ansem which he appeared again after it was defeat. Look at sora. Even after sora stopped being a heartless he still had a Nobody. Same thing with Kairi. So after Riku was no longer a heartless his Nobody(Axel who happens to be best friends with Sora's nobody) was still around. They don't share a body so I don't think it would effect the other if one died.
    Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Nobody says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Nobody says:
    That would be the rule normally, but if his Nobody died, I think he would die. If it was his Nobody, wouldn't he have a heartless? I don't remember seeing him with a heartless."
    His heartless was Ansem which he appeared again after it was defeat. Look at sora. Even after sora stopped being a heartless he still had a Nobody. Same thing with Kairi. So after Riku was no longer a heartless his Nobody(Axel who happens to be best friends with Sora's nobody) was still around. They don't share a body so I don't think it would effect the other if one died. "

I see your point, but Ansem was Riku's heartless. Riku didn't have one. That was Ansem's heartless. Regular Ansem. (I had to just re load my ps3 to check again) Kairi didn't have a heartless or a Nobody. If she did, you need to tell me where.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Martian

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Nobody says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Nobody says:
    His heartless was Ansem which he appeared again after it was defeat. Look at sora. Even after sora stopped being a heartless he still had a Nobody. Same thing with Kairi. So after Riku was no longer a heartless his Nobody(Axel who happens to be best friends with Sora's nobody) was still around. They don't share a body so I don't think it would effect the other if one died. "
    I see your point, but Ansem was Riku's heartless. Riku didn't have one. That was Ansem's heartless. Regular Ansem. (I had to just re load my ps3 to check again) Kairi didn't have a heartless or a Nobody. If she did, you need to tell me where."
    Remember on Cap Hook's ship. She lost he heart. Her Nobody is Namine. Riku lost his heart when Xehinort(spelling?) heartless(thought to be ansem) took him over. So in effect he should have a Nobody as well. Sora lost his heart when he tried to free kairi's from in himself. So Roxas was created. So my guess is that Axel was created when Ansem took over Riku.
    Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Alright, you just proved to me that I need to replay Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 because I hardly remember squat. That being said, I don't think it was because if Axel was Riku's nobody, it would've been revealed.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Martian

Eternal Chaos says:

"Alright, you just proved to me that I need to replay Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 because I hardly remember squat. That being said, I don't think it was because if Axel was Riku's nobody, it would've been revealed."
    Well they hinted towards it by him saying Roxas is the only one making him feel like he had a heart. But I think the reason he didn't say that because I don't think Axel knew. Roxas didn't know he was Sora's nobody.
    Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Ferro Vida

Okay, I will now settle this for all of you. Yes Riku lost his heart, so he should have a noboby. Axel's not it though. Axel is the nobody of that guy with red hair from final fantasy VII (if you don't believe me, then watch ff 7: advent children for proof). The thing about organization XIII is that each of the members (excluding roxas and xemnas) are from a previous final fantasy game. To get there real name, take the X out and rearange the letters of there nobody name. Cheers, and good luck.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Resonate

Axel's original persona is still unclarified, but, if it WAS Riku, then theyd be breaking their trend with the anagramic names....

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Real Axel would be Lea or something, right?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.