Follow

Rictor

Character » Rictor appears in 1454 issues.

A mutant with the power to create seismic vibrations, Rictor was a member of the New Mutants (later revamped as X-Force). After M-Day, he joined X-Factor Investigations. More recently, he joined the newly reformed Excalibur team.

Powerless Rictor.

eldestrisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

Edited By eldestrisk

I'm surprised that they actually could make a more interesting character of him after losing his powers, I hope he doesn't get them back.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By pixelized

I miss old Rictor a lot, the hair and the power mainly. Aside from contemplating suicide years ago... nothing really sticks out about him in my mind. Oh yeah, he is exclusive to Shatts now, but that's about it.

Aye que Lindo.
    Aye que Lindo.
    eldestrisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By eldestrisk
    @pixelized: Old Rictor was cool also, mainly his looks, but I'm surprised by the fact that even after losing his powers he didn't turned boring or unnecessary. He fits just well with his powered mutant friends.
    Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
    @eldestrisk:
    Some characters are so underrated, that use them is easy. 
    But i hate the Shatterstar Kiss, the character was cooler with the jokes about being bisexual or gay or straight.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.