Follow

Rhino

Character » Rhino appears in 1076 issues.

A career criminal, the man known as Rhino has incredible strength and durability. A long-time enemy of Spider-Man and the Incredible Hulk, Rhino isn't particularly malicious, and has tried on various occasions to leave behind his life of crime, but always seems to slide back into old habits.

Rhino vs Rhino... What Issue!?!?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Vrakmul

Circ says:

"You guys got to take a look at this.Oh boy, oh boy. Does anybody know what comic and what issue this was in? I think it was in a Black Panther one because it says "Who is the Black Panther" on the top, or maybe it's a Spiderman one?"

Rofl. That is a funny picture. I don't know why but it looks hilarious.

Circ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Circ

You guys got to take a look at this.

Oh boy, oh boy. Does anybody know what comic and what issue this was in? I think it was in a Black Panther one because it says "Who is the Black Panther" on the top, or maybe it's a Spiderman one?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Vrakmul

Circ says:

"Dreadnaught says:
    "Circ says:
    "You guys got to take a look at this. Oh boy, oh boy. Does anybody know what comic and what issue this was in? I think it was in a Black Panther one because it says "Who is the Black Panther" on the top, or maybe it's a Spiderman one?"
    Rofl. That is a funny picture. I don't know why but it looks hilarious. "

Yeah, makes Rhino look like a brainless super strong dummy."

That and it makes him look wider than the great wall of china.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By sonicmora

For some reason it makes rhino look naked. It doesn't look like he were wearing a costume.

Circ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Circ

Dreadnaught says:

"Circ says:
    "You guys got to take a look at this. Oh boy, oh boy. Does anybody know what comic and what issue this was in? I think it was in a Black Panther one because it says "Who is the Black Panther" on the top, or maybe it's a Spiderman one?"
    Rofl. That is a funny picture. I don't know why but it looks hilarious. "

Yeah, makes Rhino look like a brainless super strong dummy.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sonicmora

I'm not saying it to sound weird. It just looked weird to me is all.

Circ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Circ

Well do you have any information on the comic?

Circ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Circ

sonicmora says:

"For some reason it makes rhino look naked. It doesn't look like he were wearing a costume."

Ok...

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sonicmora

Circ says:

"sonicmora says:
    "I'm not saying it to sound weird. It just looked weird to me is all."
    Just kidding. Actually to me it looks perfectly fine. I wonder who the artist is."

Some who does art for BB, but i'm not familiar with the BB staff team.

Circ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Circ

sonicmora says:

"I'm not saying it to sound weird. It just looked weird to me is all."

Just kidding. Actually to me it looks perfectly fine. I wonder who the artist is.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Phorqe

Synopsis

The Wakandan super hero is back with Hollywood heavyweight Reginald Hudlin (House Party, Boomerang) and fan-favorite John Romita Jr. (Wolverine, Amazing Spider-Man) teaming up to deliver a new take on T'Challa that's sure to excite both True Believers and the hip-hop faithful. The Black Panther's origin is retold in a cinematic scope with social satire and all-out action.

Collects Black Panther (2005) #1-6.

Publishers Weekly

Though perennially a second-string player at Marvel, the Black Panther has attracted some interesting creative talent over the years. Now Marvel has brought in director Hudlin (co-creator of Birth of a Nation). But Hudlin's take is caught between a rock and a hard place. His over-the-top narrative is not likely to appeal to fans of the most recent version of the character, but it's too mired in obscure Marvel continuity to attract the more general reader. The plot manages to be convoluted without ever becoming absorbing. Rather than establish the Black Panther as a major power by giving him intelligent adversaries, Hudlin pits the African king against a series of buffoons. Hudlin shows some flair for revamping Marvel's more obscure supervillains, turning Klaw from a throwaway henchman into a hateful mercenary and giving the Radioactive Man a scary, alien quality. But overall this version deals in broad caricature rather than skillful characterization. Artist Romita (Wolverine) shows why he is considered a consummate craftsman. His sketchy line art brings a kinetic sense to action scenes, and his vivid character expressions work overtime to sell the emotional impact of an ultimately cartoonish plot. (Oct.) Copyright 2005 Reed Business Information.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.