Follow

Relic

Character » Relic appears in 42 issues.

After discovering the finite nature of the Emotional Spectrum, Relic unsuccessfully sought to stop the Lightsmiths from bringing about the universal apocalypse that comes from its overuse. Awakened in the universe born anew, he ruthlessly presses forward with his mission.

What Role Will Relic Play?

Avatar image for teamunitednerds
    TeamUnitedNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

How will Relic factor into future events? Will he relate to the Trinity War somehow? Why and how does he attempt to destroy the corps? Why does he appear to have cybernetic enhancements? I know all we can do is speculate at this point, but I'm interested in hearing theories.

Avatar image for justiceleaguer99
    JusticeLeaguer99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

I know that he is going to be a big threat in the future and he may be the one that turns off the green lantern central battery. He wont have any part in trinity war since it seems he is gonna be just a gl villain. Im not sure why he wants to destroy the corps. As for the tech on his back it kind of looks like one function of it could be distributing a yellow venom like substance(similar to what Bane uses). An idea that I had was that he could try to capture the life entity or something similar since the entity is on the teaser page. we will be getting an issue dedicated towards him in September for villains month, so hopefully we will get a lot more of his backstory.

TeamUnitedNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know that he is going to be a big threat in the future and he may be the one that turns off the green lantern central battery. He wont have any part in trinity war since it seems he is gonna be just a gl villain. Im not sure why he wants to destroy the corps. As for the tech on his back it kind of looks like one function of it could be distributing a yellow venom like substance(similar to what Bane uses). An idea that I had was that he could try to capture the life entity or something similar since the entity is on the teaser page. we will be getting an issue dedicated towards him in September for villains month, so hopefully we will get a lot more of his backstory.

Most likely.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Hopefully he will make a little (or a lot) more sense than the First Lantern and Third Army did.

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Was he a pre-existing villain before this story.

TeamUnitedNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki9876 said:

Was he a pre-existing villain before this story.

Nope

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.