Follow

Red Skull

Character » Red Skull appears in 1383 issues.

A long-time archenemy of Captain America, Johann Schmidt is a proud Nazi general and the embodiment of evil, fear, and horror. He is known as the ruthless Red Skull.

Ultimate Red Skull

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

Recently in a preveiw to the new Ultimates ongoing Mark Millar revealed that the Red Skull would not only be the villain of the first arc but that he is Ultimate Cap's own illeginamte son!. I personally think that the idea is a pretty cool idea. Cap not only has a son now, but he is Ultimate comics most wanted terrorist. Now I wanted to know what you think.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Cool! I knew Millar was going to do something big, but that! That's Sweet!!! I wonder what he'll do with Ultimate Kang!?

Avatar image for ben_doverand_taykit
    Ben Doverand Taykit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This is actually an okay concept. If Mark can do this right, Red Skull will be a great addition to the Ultimate Universe, if not it will just be another sucky story about a pissed off son with daddy issues that wants revenge on his never-there father. We can only hope..

Nisk5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Nisk5

This is him
    Avatar image for bastion_the_master__sentinel
    Bastion the Master--Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

this art is awesome

Avatar image for theblaquebasterd
    THEBlaqueBasterd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By THEBlaqueBasterd

@Ben Doverand Taykit: LOL... Even after all this time readin your comment &knowin how the story turned out STILL cracks Me up

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.