top_flight_security's Red Hood and the Outlaws #18 - Last Dance. Last Chance... for Death! review

Avatar image for top_flight_security

I Have Dreamed a Dream

Considering everything Batman is going through right now with Damien's death, this issue does not share in that particular pain. Jason is still dealing with his demons and fears while his body is healing from the attack he suffered from the Joker. This issue focuses squarely on Jason working things out in his soul. It's not a bad thing. It's just a slow thing. I do like the art in this issue. Due to the dream state Jason is in, the art fit that very well. This is by no means a must have issue. I would not blame anyone for skipping it but there are seeds of a new direction for Red Hood and the Outlaws. Has Batman finally accepted his "lost son"? Has Jason forgiven Batman and more importantly, himself? The answers are there. Now go read and find out.

Other reviews for Red Hood and the Outlaws #18 - Last Dance. Last Chance... for Death!