Follow

Raven

Character » Raven appears in 1722 issues.

Raven battles the forces of evil alongside her adoptive family, the Teen Titans while trying to control her baser, antagonistic instincts she inherited from her demonic father, Trigon.

What happened to the team book we're suppose to be getting?

DarkShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What the topic has said, what happened? Any news about this supposedly team book we're suppose to have with Raven leading the team

tsalmavet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they hinted at it in Teen Titans issue 23.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

i thought the plans for that fell through?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

If it happens, I think it will happen after this time travel story, probably with this new Superboy on it (possibly alluded to in the recent TT and SB covers).

DarkShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DarkShadows

@outside_85: Sounds like an answer. I actually want this to happen. It would be interesting to see how Lobdell will take on Raven leading a team.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Outside_85

@darkshadows said:

@outside_85:. It would be interesting to see how Lobdell will take on Raven leading a team.

Would very much spoil any victory dance I would do if this team gets launched.

Good News: Raven leads a team and it's not TT! YAY

Bad News: It will be written by a man that can't write. BOO!

DarkShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkshadows said:

@outside_85:. It would be interesting to see how Lobdell will take on Raven leading a team.

Would very much spoil any victory dance I would do if this team gets launched.

Good News: Raven leads a team and it's not TT! YAY

Bad News: It will be written by a man that can't write. BOO!

That would sound even better! Raven leading a team that has nothing to do with the Titans, though I still wish a better writer could do this instead.

Avatar image for beast_in_the_shadows
    Beast_in_the_Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I think all of that was Lobdell spouting plans before any of them had been cleared. He mentioned it would happen around issue #25 or something, but the latest TT released was still in the single digits (could be wrong but i remember it was early on when he made this statement)

I imagine a lot of things have happened between hear and now that he didn't plan out that caused his plans to change. Ravagers flopping, The Culling being a critical disaster, him joining Superman, him leaving Superman. He may still have ideas to fit that in, but I think that initial plan he was talking about over a year ago is pretty much dead.

I would LOVE Raven to get some more time or even her own book/team, but honestly it needs to wait until Lobdell is out of the picture and someone comes around to retcon all the broken things involving most all Titans characters.

The fact of the matter is, that if Raven gets her own book from the mind of Lobdell, it is already over. The book may try to tell us she is a great leader, it might try and say she is growing as a character, it might even include a story arc that spells out her being the greatest hero in DC. BUT if Lobdell is in it it will be terrible and do more damage to Raven than any good you could even squint to see.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.